[access-uk] More Nokia C5 Woes

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwuspaceman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCAB Discussion List" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:51:25 +0100

Hi Lists,

Apologies for cross posting but I need as much advice as possible.

I thought the battery had died on my C5 but tests prove this not to be the
case.  I have been informed that is probably a display malfunction or even a
motherboard issue.  The display will cost £25-£30 alone to rectify, with
possibly a similar amount for the motherboard replacement.

Rather than spend such an amount on repairs I was wondering if anyone can point
me to a replacement of some kind.  Funds are limited at the moment so I will
need to consider very carefully what are my options.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Jim Williams