[access-uk] Re: More Nokia C5 Woes

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:55:55 +0100

Hi,

You could probably buy a refurb C5 from http://www.refurb-phone.com.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: 26 June 2014 22:11
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: More Nokia C5 Woes

Hi Jim.

There are still a few Nokia care point shops scattered around the country,
but whether they'd be able to repair your phone I couldn't say.  Nokia do
have a repairs service, however whether they could repair your phone would
depend on whether they have the parts and the repairs necessary, given that
the C5 is an old phone now.

Good luck, Ibrahim.