[access-uk] Re: More Nokia C5 Woes

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:48:58 +0100

Hi Jackie,

The problem though is Jim was asking for a replacement for the C5.  While
the C5 is a relatively smart phone in that you can use Internet with it, the
Alto is completely dumb other than texting and calling.  So I don't consider
it an adequate replacement for the C5.  And for goodness sake, don't even
try to text fast on the Alto, the results are amazing.

All the best
Steve

--
Computer Room Services