[access-uk] Re: Increasingly frustrated with overdrive!

  • From: Paul Warner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:32:58 +0100

Seconded.

On 21/10/2014 16:57, Jackie Brown wrote:
Hi Sandra

Touch wood, we aren't having any issues either.  I agree the page is
terribly cluttered, and this problem needs to be addressed I think, but I am
loving the downloading of books.  All we need now is RNIB to put the new
monthly additions in a sensible format where we can all find out what they
are.  I know a lot is happening with the new system at present, but we can't
download titles if there is no means of ascertaining what they are.

We are using Windows 7 64 bit machines, and transferring our books to our
Victor Reader Streams to read.  I didn't like the iPhone app and don't use
it at all.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx