[access-uk] Re: Increasingly frustrated with overdrive!

  • From: "Whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:20:56 +0100

Hi,
I mus be one of the few not having any problems with Overdrive. The site is dreadful with far too many links on the page, and it's not easy to find your search results, but when I click on download MP3 audio book I just have to confirm the location of the book and down it comes. You said you were using an Apple product. Did you download the right version of the overdrive media console?

Cheers,
Sandra.