[access-uk] Re: Increasingly frustrated with overdrive!

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:19:35 +0100

Hi Aedan,When I click on download mp3 either nothing happens or I'm prompted to save a small "master open document" no other options appear! I should add that I've resolved the search issue, someone told me to check the maturity level in settings, it had been set to "from mature Adult to mature adult" I altered it to "general adult to mature adult" so now searches function properly.

Best

alistair

-----Original Message----- From: Aedan O'Meara
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 7:07 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Increasingly frustrated with overdrive!

Hi,
After clicking on download you must down arrow to choose mp3 or wma format and below this you will then get a download link that puts you in the Pc version of Overdrive to choose the default folder to save the file to. After this you may highlight "Select all" for all the files in the book and press ok to start the download.
Aedan.