[access-uk] Re: BBC NEWS | Technology | Not long left for cassette tapes (I feel no pain)

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:26:27 +0100

Hi Kevin,

That is not such a clear advantage any more with cassette, stopping where
you left it.  Some MP3 CD players, such as the Irivers do this, also the
Book Courier does it admirably with MP3, not to mention that you can put
multiple bookmarks in an MP3 with the Book Courier.  You can't do that with
cassette.  No, I feel excuses for keeping the cassette have gone on far too
long, as has the medium itself.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx