[access-uk] Re: Audible

  • From: Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 09:26:08 +0000

I wouldn't know about Android, but I'm damned if I can get the ios app to work properly on my new iPad, even though it works like a charm on my iPhone.

On 02/12/2015 09:23, Saqib (Redacted sender saqibh23 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi. Just to add to this thread. Has anyone noticed that the iPhone app
is not syncing with the Android version of Audible? For example If I
start listening to a book on my iPhone! The book will be synced on my
Nexus 9 but not the other way around.

On 01/12/2015, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Makes me glad I'm on Android. Just long press the book and select remove
from device.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services