[access-uk] Re: Audible

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 20:04:38 +0100

Hi Bj.

Here is an extract of an email I sent earlier about this very problem, let me know if the instructions work for you.

OK, to delete a book and it took me a while to figure this out, double tap
on the title of the book and hold on the second tap until you here the three
pip pass-through gesture sound.  Wiggle your finger about a bit as in the
scrub gesture, this will bring up edit mode although nothing is spoken.
Find the delete button next to the book you want to delete and double tap on
this, you will then be asked whether you want to delete the book in the
normal way.  What they've done is to make the app look alike on iPad and
iPhone, so where as on the iPhone you had all the info as you describe in
one block, you now have to swipe through the bits of info for each book.
You can scroll pages in your library by three finger flick up and down and
you can search your library too, so you can still easily enough find what
you're looking for though I agree with you, they didn't need to fix what
wasn't broken especially now removing books is a pane.

-----Original Message----- From: BJ Edwards
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 6:37 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Audible

Hi, I'm having trouble deleting books from my device).. I'm using the Audible app on my Iphone. I hit delete and the sodding book just starts playing! this is a recent phenominon, as a few weeks ago the interface seemed different. Any help most welcome.

Thanks,

bj

Message composed on Granny Smith's typewriter. ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-