[access-uk] Re: Audible

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:54:14 -0000

    SA To Go acknowledges that the Flash is there, but it doesn't deal with
the Flash itself particularly well. It's also something of a mixed blessing
that it recognises the Flash at all though. To do so means SA To Go actively
ignores the fact that the player isn't coded very well.

    I'd much rather websites followed best practice and put solutions in
place that are appropriate for all users.

Léonie.

--
http://www.tink.co.uk/

  _____