[access-uk] Re: Audible

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 17:53:03 +0000

BJ, Just a quick message on this, I think you'll find if you double tap the
delete button, then go into the info of one of the books, and then go back to
the screen with the books on the delete button will appear beside the books.
That works for me.
Yusuf

I’ve set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I’d be
very grateful if you’d consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: