[access-uk] Re: Audible

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:13:47 -0000

I'm using Jaws 10 and am able to access the samples. I use the tab key to
navigate through the info for each book, author, title etc. from memory, it
takes five presses to go through the info for each book. On the second or
third press jaws remains silent but if you hit enter at that point the
sample plays.

  _____