[24hoursupport] Re: cleaning out temp int files

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:53:31 -0500

I want to thank all for the advice on cleaning the temporary internet files.  I
have stored the info about going into DOS because I happened upon a simpler
solution that helped me at least.
I was able to delete "offline" temp files as well as the others.  It brought my
AVG time down from over an hour to run to about 20 min.  Thanks to David W....I
changed my amount of disk space to use down to 32MB instead of the 150 that was
already there.

Thanks again to all for your advise....you're the greatest!!!

Hugs,
Bobbie
http://www.countrymousegraphics.com/oldetimeytreasures.htm
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at