[24hoursupport] Re: cleaning out temp int files

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 28 Jan 2003 08:18:09 -0800

I'm going to ask a simple question here. I also do not have ME, but
don't you have the option of deleting some of these files using "disk
cleanup", which is accessed by R click My Computer > properties > disk
cleanup > choose file categories to delete? I'm writing this from a
Linux system, so I cannot check what I just wrote right now. -- d

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 23:31, gangle wrote:

> This appears to allow you to access DOS in ME:
> http://www.geocities.com/mfd4life_2000/
> (I don't have ME, so I can't help you with
> implementing this.)

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at