[24hoursupport] Re: cleaning out temp int files

  • From: "Steven McCarthy" <steven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:39:52 -0000

Go to Start, Run and type in command. Press enter and you're in the DOS
shell. That should be enough for you to go to the Temp Int files directory
and delete away.

Steve
A Helping Hand - One of The Collective
http://learn.at/ahh
If the Energizer Bunny attacks someone, is it charged with battery?

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Steven McCarthy.vcf

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at