[24hoursupport] cleaning out temp int files

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:05:27 -0500

Please tell me - step by step - how to get rid of the temp internet files that
I cannot get to easily on ME.  I know you'll have discussed this but you also
said that ME doesn't have DOS that's easily accessible or not at all.

As I watch AVG scan, I can see loads of these files and I really would like to
dump them!!

Thanks bunches,
Bobbie
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at