[24hoursupport] Re: Strange Hard Drive Problem

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:51:54 -0800

Hi Ron,
I did a quick Google search and don't see any other way listed.

Mike

On 21/12/2002 at 5:39 PM Ron Allen wrote:

Mike,

No, I need to be able to create the MaxBlast disk using Windows XP Pro, and=
 it it telling me "Unsuported Interface" and locking up. The Maxtor web=
 site says it is WinXP compatible, and my floppy disk is standard and works=
 perfectly with all other floppy disk processes. I don't have another=
 machine to make the MaxBlast disk on. When/if I finally get this other=
 machine going, I'm going to install Windows XP Home on it.

Do you know of a way for me to get the MaxBlast files without using their=
 disk creator that seems to not like my system? I'm going to look myself=
 now too.

Thanks,

Ron

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at