[24hoursupport] Re: Strange Hard Drive Problem

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:30:40 -0800

Hi Ron,
I had just done some troubleshooting on a different list and had to look it
up yesterday.
I noticed it was now Version 2.

I'm assuming you will be using Win 98se?

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 21/12/2002 at 5:23 PM Ron Allen wrote:

I'll give it a try Mike. I haven't had much like with MaxBlast in the past,
 but it's definitely going to the source for help. Thanks for reminding me
 about this utility.

Ron

On 12/21/2002 at 3:19 PM Mike wrote:

Hi Ron,
Try the MaxBlastII utility it has been known to sove some problems;
MaxBlast Plus II
http://www.maxtor.com/en/support/downloads/maxblast_plus_ii.htm

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/