[24hoursupport] Re: Strange Hard Drive Problem

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:19:00 -0800

It's your boot disk. is it a windows start up disk or dos? Use a new windows
startup disk to format it or even better use maxblast2 from Maxtor with this
HD utility it will format and partition your drive in about 15seconds.
http://www.maxtor.com/en/support/downloads/maxblast_plus_ii.htm

Now hiring Independent Sales agents World wide. High commission please see
www.seedsv.com for more info.