[24hoursupport] Re: Strange Hard Drive Problem

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:39:37 -0600

Mike,

No, I need to be able to create the MaxBlast disk using Windows XP Pro, and=
 it it telling me "Unsuported Interface" and locking up. The Maxtor web=
 site says it is WinXP compatible, and my floppy disk is standard and works=
 perfectly with all other floppy disk processes. I don't have another=
 machine to make the MaxBlast disk on. When/if I finally get this other=
 machine going, I'm going to install Windows XP Home on it.

Do you know of a way for me to get the MaxBlast files without using their=
 disk creator that seems to not like my system? I'm going to look myself=
 now too.

Thanks,

On 12/21/2002 at 3:30 PM Mike wrote:

>Hi Ron,
>I had just done some troubleshooting on a different list and had to look=
 it
>up yesterday.
>I noticed it was now Version 2.
>
>I'm assuming you will be using Win 98se?

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at