[24hoursupport] Re: IE 4

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:23:08 -0400

Clarify please.  Are you trying to update version 4, or upgrade to a higher
version?  I really hope you are not trying to update version 4 as I don't
think you can, and I would really have to question why you are hanging on to
such an outdated version.  I do not think that Microsoft is supporting
version 4.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1/spiderweb1.htm