[24hoursupport] Re: IE 4

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:50:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks! I'll check it out.

--- "Mike mikebike-at-telus.net |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<b3qvhzj2g60t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi 0e6,
MS has a free Cd available that will include the update to IE6.
I have used it on a P150, as well as my mmx233 laptop, both running Windows
98SE.

Windows Update CD
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/cd/order.asp
Order the Windows Security Update CD
Updated Date: April 16, 2004

The Windows Security Update CD will be shipped to you free of charge. This
CD includes Microsoft critical updates released through October 2003 and
information to help you protect your PC. In addition, you will also receive
a free antivirus and firewall trial software CD.

This CD is only available for Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows
98, and Windows 98 Second Edition (SE).

Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Your system should handle IE6 without problems.

Mike