[24hoursupport] Re: IE 4

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:56:19 -0400

You should be able to go to www.windowsupdate.com and upgrade from there.
Another option would be to go to the Microsoft main website and click on the
downloads and search for it there.  A third option was previously posted in
this thread to obtain one of the many magazines on newstands that have CD's
that include IE on the CD.  Note, you can not uninstall IE4 from Windows 98,
it was incuded as part of the operating system and does not uninstall.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1/spiderweb1.htm