[24hoursupport] Re: IE 4

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

That seems to have fixed the problem.

BTW, last night I found this;
http://www.computercops.biz/postt36456.html
I tried everything it suggested except going into Add/Remove to click on the
'repair' (radio button), which I couldn't find last night looking right at it,
but after what you said below I looked again and found and did that and it
seems to have really loosened it up.

Now I can try adding the anti-popup MSN toolbar. Since pop-ups eat resources,
and it's so thin on the screen, I think it will be a plus, if it doesn't lock
everything up again.

Thanks.

--- "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<btq0hyf9f60t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Go to add/remove programs in control panel and find Microsoft Internet
Explorer 6 in the list and click change/remove.  Try the repair option
first.  If that does not work, try the option to restore previous version.
Then re-install.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1/spiderweb1.htm