[24hoursupport] Re: IE 4

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have IE 4.72.3110 and I want to upgrade to whatever I can handle using
Win98 and a P3 500 and don't know where to get whatever I need. If I can't
upgrade, then what do I do, uninstall the old IE and do a straight install of
the newer version? If so, where do I get it? I'm not 'hanging onto' IE 4, it
simply comes with my Win98 cd and I never learned where and how to upgrade.
Thanks.

--- "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<btq0hyf9f60t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Clarify please.  Are you trying to update version 4, or upgrade to a higher
version?  I really hope you are not trying to update version 4 as I don't
think you can, and I would really have to question why you are hanging on to
such an outdated version.  I do not think that Microsoft is supporting
version 4.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1/spiderweb1.htm