[24hoursupport] How to answer a fax?

  • From: "Bette" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:18:42 -0500

Hi All
  Thanks to Mike I have a fax on my PC its windows XP,  Now my question is
how do I answer to get the fax?
 My phone rang and I answered and there was the squeal of a fax machine  I
just hung up.  I forgot I had installed the fax on the PC.  How do I get the
fax?  do I answer the phone and then just hold the line open.  or not answer
when one is due to come in. Do I need to stay off line to get a fax? How
does it work?  I did read the "Help" but of course I don't understand
it......Thanks again....Bette