[24hoursupport] power toys virtual desktops

  • From: "wilson morton" <wmorton2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:58:04 -0500

I downloaded virtual desktop from microsoft power toys.

All 4 desktops show all the icons of my original desktop.

How do I clear the items off of the new desktops without it taking them off
of the original desktop also?

Also, how do I then put the selected icons I want on the new desktop?

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Miichael