[24hoursupport] How to send a paper not as a attachment?

  • From: "Bette" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:55:55 -0500

The bank a 1/2 a state away has lost my IRA They say there is no account .
I need to send them a copy of the papers I have.  I sent them through my
photo program to send as jpeg and they came as an attachment and they say
they can't open it.  So I sent the paper by left clicking it in my documents
and it went still as an attachment.
  How can I send this thing so it is open when they get it?
  My old windows 98 PC had a fax machine in it  but this windows XP doesn't
have one or its so hidden I can't find it.
  Is there a freebie fax machine program that will work with my
XP......Thanks......Bette