[24hoursupport] Re: How to answer a fax?

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:48:33 +1000

Depending on the Program
If there is an Icon on your desktop, Double left Click on it.
If not it will probably be in Programs.
Click on Start, Programs, Find the Fax Program.
Once launched there will be a Receive Button, Click on Receive Now.

Hi All
  Thanks to Mike I have a fax on my PC its windows XP,  Now my question is
how do I answer to get the fax?
 My phone rang and I answered and there was the squeal of a fax machine  I
just hung up.  I forgot I had installed the fax on the PC.  How do I get the
fax?  do I answer the phone and then just hold the line open.  or not answer
when one is due to come in. Do I need to stay off line to get a fax? How
does it work?  I did read the "Help" but of course I don't understand
it......Thanks again....Bette

please see
http://nibec.com/24hoursupport/

"unsubscribe"