[24hoursupport] IE toolbars

  • From: "Lethier" <ljethier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:36:43 -0700

I need help. I installed a freeware program called restrictions, a program that
restricts various forced changes to internet explorer such as homepage and
toolbar changes. After playing with this program, it or something else changed
my home page. Now I cannot access toolbars or change my homepage. I have lost
my navigation buttons and a number of other menu items from internet explorer.
I have uninstalled the freeware program and re-installed ie v6. This has not
worked. I seem to recall a way of accessing security settings using the run
menu but I cannot remember the command.

Any suggestions?

Thank you