Re: OT--Win7 and disk partitions

  • From: Bill Troop <billtroop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:36:27 +0000

Apple gives? Everyone who has any interest either in Apple or philanthropy should read 'The Complete Book of Steve Jobs' Philanthropy' -- 'Collected in one place for the first time, this 50 page book details all of the philanthropic projects Steve Jobs has been involved with.'

http://www.archive.org/details/TheCompleteBookOfSteveJobsPhilanthropy

Due to the latest compression technology, the pdf download is only 31KB !

At 3/19/2010 05:14 PM, you wrote:
My real point was about give and take.  Sure, Apple gave back
Bonjour, CUPS, GCD, Darwin, maybe a few other things.  But
pretty paltry, I think, for something with an underpinning of
*Free*BSD.