RE: OT--Win7 and disk partitions

  • From: "Paul Ambos" <pambos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:41:47 -0500

You need to back up the registry separately and then restore the backed-up
copy after reinstalling the OS.  I use Erunt (Googleable).  Also note that
install programs also often put files on various C: directories even if the
main program is installed on D:.

Can't answer the Win7 question.

Regards,

Paul Ambos