[Wittrs] Re: Wittgenstein's meaning is use

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:55:41 +0530 (IST)

LW may be understood whoever have got understanding of grammar in depth.How we
acquired syllables and symbols and how we could utilize in response to what and
so on is forgotten and being carried away by  words such as mind,consciousness
etc.Forgotten activity got high lightened by LW.thank you

sekhar