(VICT) Re: escallator travel

  • From: "dmgina" <dmgina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:05:22 -0600

Hi there,
You speak of being in a power chair,
And working a dog if I understand correctly?
My question for you is, how do you get around the step down curbs?
Or do you live in a down town area where curbs are flat?
I don't, some are flat and some are step down.
There is one curb, I know sees me coming, and gets higher each time.
If it wasn't for my cane, I would feel as if I would fall over.
There are times when my husband has to help me down this curb.

--Dar
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
Every Saint has a past
Every Sinner has a future