(VICT) Re: escallator travel

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:00:10 -0500

Kitty,
This is disturbing news, and I can certainly see how such a negative
experience would  be more than unnerving? I have a couple of questions
for you if you don't mind. Does Sunstar jump on and off the escalator or
just walk, and did her injury take place right at the end or someplace
before. I hope you don't mind my asking. I have ridden escalators with
both my last two dogs, and there is a little hesitation and jump to get
on board and a fairly pronounced jump to get off which I have to make
sure everyone is prepared for. Gretch may be over exaggerating this
process, but so far, both my dogs have been safe. I am so sorry Sunstar
was injured.

Sheila Styron, President
Guide Dog Users, Inc.
816-363-3172