(VICT) Re: escallator travel

Hi All,

I've been lurking here but following the posts on this with interest.  My
dog Sundance has no trouble with escalators, she just walks on and off them
like it's no big deal.  We do take them fairly regularly.  I taught my last
dog myself how to do them, which worked well for us.

The one thing I'd worry about if putting boots or socks on a dog when riding
an escalator is, would the excess material around the dog's paw make it
easier for the boot to get caught and get pulled off the dog's foot when
getting off the escalator?  Maybe if you got the right size boots, it
wouldn't be an issue like human shoes are not, but it's something I wonder
about.  I have some winter boots that I used with my last dog, haven't used
them yet on Sundance, that do have a lot of extra material going around the
foot.  So if I did put those on her for escalator rides, it might cause more
of a hazard then not having them on.

Just my two cents...

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Checked by AVG Free Edition.