(VICT) Re: escallator travel

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:01:18 -0400

Hi, Sandy,

I've seen the Easy Boots for big horses as well as several other types of
horse boots.  Lots of my friends keep their horses barefoot, (that is,
without iron shoes), and they use the horse boots when trail riding on rocky
footing.  Most of the horse boots are not made for minnies, but I haven't
really looked into which ones have tiny sizes.  Is your horse barefoot?

Ann