<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>, RobertObrian01@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:51:30 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

I am hoping to challenge you with this one.  Josie, you did a good jo coming up with a way to defeat Icon.  Now let's see what you can do with the gateway.  But no quick fixes either.

Sim recap
"Icon's Secret"
Officer's present: Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Commander Marqusa, Lts. Haas & Lost, Dr. Hamza, Lt jg Tracy, Dr. melody, SCI-I-T Fyrstk
Officer's absent: Commander Bass (LOA), Lt. Dawson, Ensign Rose (LOA)
Stardate: Supplemental (07/05/2382, 16:30 hours)

The Eagle is in danger of plummeting to the planet below.  Icon, a computer program designed to protect a "treasure" on the planet's surface has taken over the systems.  Ltjg Tracy, and Max come up with a way to force Icon off the ship.

Lukas, Rommie and Malachi transport down tot he planet to see if theyu can find a way to prevent Icon from attacking other ships.  They not only find Icon's source, but they find the treasure as well. An Iconian Gateway.  Unfortunately, a boby trap is accidentally tripped.  The chamber the three Eagle crewmembers are in starts to fill with SO2 gas, and they find themselves cut off from the ship.  The trio are forced to go through the gateway to save their lives.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
LtJG Josie Tracy: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>::Leaving Tebok behind goes AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Supplemental:
CommoLukasFyrstk: The Eagle has been taken over bah a computer rpogram or
vahrus, similar to Max.  Ahcon, the program as it calls itself,
CommoLukasFyrstk: has shut down the engines and all systems which could support
a stable orbit.  The ship is being pulled into the planet's atmosphere
CommoLukasFyrstk: much lahke the surveyor ship we came here to rescue.
CommoLukasFyrstk: <CO>[CSCI]  Lt. Tracy.  Tell me you have an answer to this.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON> :: looking very smug on the main viewer.::
Lt JG Melody: CSci> I'm afraid I don't sir. I can hurt him but I can't get rid
of him.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>::Is now in sickbay treating patients and still wondering
what is going on on the bridge and all that sort of thing::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::steps out of the TL and looks up at the main viewer,
raising her eyebrows.  Nods to the tactical officer and walks down to the
center.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::tries programming new pathways for the power routing.
Keeps getting thwarted in an instant by Icon.::
Lt JG Melody: (Kait had to run to the bathroom she will be right back)
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Ratch, Simply use CMO.))
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Assists Ratchet::
T L Lost: <helm>::sitting in his room playing games.  Suddenly puts the game
down, feeling something wrong::
T L Lost: <helm>::takes him just a moment to realize that the motion of the
ship is off::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON> You can't even hirt me now, girl.  I'm wise to you.
CMO Ratchet: [Its habit, its ingrained into my brain. I keep trying to stop but
well then I forget. sorry about that::
T L Lost: <helm>::mutters to himself:: what has that cocky Vanik done to my
ship?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] What's going on sir?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO, OPS]  Gwen, Rommie.  See if we can launch shuttles.
Blast them outta the shuttle bay if we have to.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO] ::points tot he viewer.::  That has taken over our
ship
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> ::Appears behind Icon looking like Neo from the Matrix::
HAve you seen this trick. ::Slams his fist into Icons chest deleting part of
its programing.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>::Rages as if he is in pain::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>:: his fist forms a sledgehammer and he slams it into
Max.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] And WHAT is that?
Malachi Styles: SCI>[CSCI]  Can we write anything to back Max up?
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>::Blocks:: As you are wise to them I am wise to you.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  It calls itself Ahcon.  It seems to be a computer
program desahgned to protect whatever is on that planet.
T L Lost: <helm>::throws his game down on the bed and heads out to find out
what's going on.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Smiles at Malachi:: Don't worry I have a back up. But
even better I have weapons from Icon's own programing to use against him.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>::Disapears frmt he viewer.:: Catch me if you can,
imitator.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Hums to herself the music from Final Fantasy VII -
the best of the Final Fantasy games of course::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::nods and moves over to Rommie's station:: [ops] How
about those shuttles?
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>Not a problem. Josie you got that suprise ready?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>:Suddenly appears in sick bay, wreaking havoc on all the
controls.  The EMH comes on looking like a mix between Ian Resork and Icon::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>::Stops off at the science station and picks up the
weapon and sheild then follows ICON to sickbay::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>Wait a minute I did not activate you
RomnHaas: OPS>  Everything i-is locked down.  Teams can't even get in the
shuttle bay, and the flight c-crew has been gassed.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::confused at EMH chap person::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[ops] What about the Eagle's Wing?
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>::Appears in Sickbay:: I don't belive we are done Icon.
You will leave this ship or I will destory you.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON/EMH>::starts throwing medical equipment all over the
place::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Looks over to Melody a little confused before
suddenly snapping, on seeing the chaos:: Computer deactivate EMH!
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>:::Laugh echoes throughout the ship::  You cannot
destroy me
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Protects herself and Ratchet with a teleconetic Feild::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Surprisingly the EMH disapears::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>Err thanks lassie - brilliant and that worked.
Excellent
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>::Appears back on the main viewer in a knight's outfit::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> ::Appears next to him hefting a sword.:: You see this?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>  Yes.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Mutters something about not yet figuing out
everything the previous CMO had done before her:: Seems the old chap liked to
play about with the EMH. That one was definately faulty.
T L Lost: <helm>::walks out onto the bridge::
LtJG Josie Tracy: Max> This baby was made from an anti virus made with your
base programing. It will destroy you.:: Jabs at Icon with it.::
RomnHaas: OPS>::TAPS THE CONCOLE::  lOCKED OUT AS WELL.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[ops] Manual release?
RomnHaas: OPS>::Sends teams to the Wing launch area.:: We'll know in a minute.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>::look of surprise as the jabs actually hurt him::
LtJG Josie Tracy: Csci> Yes Icon the reason I let you into my head was to get
the information I needed to defeat you.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>::Swings a mallet at Max::
T L Lost: <helm>::moves over to  Rommie and Gwen:: What's going on?
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> ::Blockes with the shield:: Oh I she also made me a
protection program. You can't harm me.
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> ::Slashes Icon with the sword::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ICON>::Smiles::  NO.  I cannot, but the damage is done.  Your
ship is doomed.  Goodbye. ::Disappears from the screen::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> Permission to take over the ship Captian?
RomnHaas: OPS>::looks at the concole, as some systems are freed up.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>So well normally the EMH does not act like that at
all.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[MAX]  Oermission granted.  Do your thing.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Where did Icon go?
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>::Spreads through the ships systems. Freeing up nessary
systems and stablizing the orbit.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> I'm trying to track him.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The best Icon can be tracked is back to the
planet.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Looks like he went back home to protect his treasure.
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> Hey Tru would you like to take your seat and fly this
thing?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>:thinks a moment::  Gwen.  See to the restoration of all
systems.  Josie.  You and Max make certain there are no traces of Ahcon left in
our system
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> WOW!! Hey Cappy. Who is this Wisper person on the
Pathfinder. She sounds like a hot peice of programing...
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS, SCI]  Mrs. Haas and Fyrstk.  You're with me.  Gwen.
Also have two security guards meet me in transporter room 2
Malachi Styles: SCI>::grins:  I'll tell you al about Whisper later, Max.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Having returned to the treating of her patients and
all of that sort of thing - saving the injured from the evil fate of death and
that sort of thing::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] Where are you transporting to sir?
LtJG Josie Tracy: Csci>::Shakes her head.:: Will do sir.Ok Max. Deep systems
search. make sure Icon hasn't left us any nasty suprises.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Points tot he planet now on the viewscreen::  There.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Josie?  Can you pinpoint a place of origin for
Ahcon?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] Are you sure it's wise for you to go Captain?
RomnHaas: OPS>::Gets up from his station and looks quizzically at Gwen::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Brings up the communications log since it's the only
way Icon could have gotten out.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO]  No, Commander, Ah'm not sure it's whase.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Here are the coordnates sir.
LtJG Josie Tracy: Csci> I would suggest you take one of the doctors with you
also sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Send them to the transporter room, Josie.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] You're still going, aren't you sir?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Sends them.:: Done sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Smiles at Gwen:: Picked up on that, did ya?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO]  Ah want a scahence officer to go down with me.
Mal's good with computers.  He's mah responsibility.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] ::grins:: Yes sir.  I'm just doing my job sir.
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>::Has turned into a bloodhound and is searching for any
trace of Icon in every system.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::beaming from ear to ear.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO]  And you're doing a fahne job to boot.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir about my suggestion about bringing a medical person
with you..?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] Thank you sir.  I still think it's a bad idea.
::moves over to the center seat.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> That red headed chick in sickbay can do a force feild
thingy.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Suggestion noted, Lt.  Ah'm hoping we won't be
there long enough to need one.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] ::Has tactical send two security officers to
transporter room::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Heads for the TL::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] I will have the transporter chief keep a constant
lock on the away team.
RomnHaas: OPS>::Follows the CO and Ens Harriman takes his place at the OPS
station::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>::Makes sure the transporters are completely clean::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Followa the CO::
T L Lost: <helm>::since the ship's back in a stable orbit, heads back to play
with his games.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::orders the TL to transporter room 2.  Exits and enters
the TR.  Steps directly on the pad seeing the security officers already there.::
RomnHaas: OPS>::Ditto::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ((Me too))
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] Josie, keep a lock on them.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[Tr Chief]  Emergahze.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Already planned to Gwen. ::Smiles::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] good.  I'll knock you back down to ensign if you
lose them.  ::grins::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The team gets beamed down into a large chamber
which looked like it hasn't seen inhabitants for decades.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>[OPS, SCI]  Fahnd Ahcon's origin.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Slaves OPs to Sci and keeps a lock on the AT:: What if
its not my fault? There are ways to block these things you know. ::Grins::
RomnHaas: @OPS>:Starts scanning euipment::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::putters about sickbay treating patients and
cleaning things up and listening to Grumbs talks on the rules of Acquisition::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>::also scans equipment.  Comes across what looks to bea
master computer.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::look very confused at these rules Grumbs is talking
about.::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  I think I have it, sir.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Grins at Melody:: My personal favorite is the one
about how it never hurts to kiss up to the boss
RomnHaas: @OPS>::Also comes across a console.  Scans it with his tricorder::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Kiss up? what does that mean?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] Just keep that lock Lt.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> I am ever vigilant sir.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>Be nice to to curry favor. Umm hmm sort of like
bribing I suppose in a way
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I'd rather kiss Mal myself.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>::Walks over to Malachi::  Be careful, son.  Be very
careful.
RomnHaas: @OPS> ::Moth opens wide::  I-I don't believe it.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>There is no kissing involved really. Its just like
well say giving the boss stuff and being extra nice in the hopes of gaining
favor.
Malachi Styles: @SCI>:Carefully accesses the computer system.::  Icon is
definitely in here, sir.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Shouldn't one just get by on their merits and not have to
"bribe" one's boss to get "favors"?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>::Loks over to Rommie:  What's up Mr. Haas.
RomnHaas: @OPS>  I-I know what Icon was protecting, sir.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO> Well, yes of course . . . ::blinks:: You dont know
much about the Ferengi do you ::smiles::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  I ca't delete Icon, but I can prevent him from attacking
ships again.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Thankfully no.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO> What was Ahcon protecting?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::wishes she were down on the planet.  Doesn't know how
the CO constantly deals with being left behind.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>They are not so bad. Grumb's a good chap in his own
Ferengi way. And he plays a mean game of Tongo. Every species got their goods
and their bads. I am rather fond of the Romulans myself.
RomnHaas: @OPS>  ::point to the console::  THis sir.  ::Touches a control.  A
hum starts up in the room as energy beams lance out two meters from in front of
the console ::
RomnHaas: ::te beams converge and suddenly form an oval shape.  The inside of
the oval, which grows to 2.5 meters tall, wavers::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> My race, we didn't invent games to fill out time. We are a
race of entertainers, poets, songwrites and artisans.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>  It can't be.
Malachi Styles: @SCI>::Finishes his work::  I have cut off....::Looks up at the
oval::  Holeeeee....
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>You don't get bored of all that at times . . want to
play a game or something?
RomnHaas: ::Suddenly images appear inside the oval, and start rapidly changing::
RomnHaas: @OPS>  It's an Iconian Gateway, sir.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Get bored with creating and entertaining? No one has yet. No
games were ever created on Timonium 3.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: One of the security guards  moves into the corridor,
the ohter one follows and suddenly the dors behind them slam shut.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The room suddenly starts to fill up with gas::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Smiles:: Wow. I know I could not like without my
video games and I am sure Tru would also go nuts. I am more the action type. Do
you have stories and books on your world?
Malachi Styles: SCI> Ohhh, this is not good.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Their life signs are waveing I am going to beam them up.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Oh yes.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+E[EAGLE]+  Fyrstk to Eagle get us out of here.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Attemps to beam the away team up::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] You heard him.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The transporter lock suddenly links out on the
three as a shield forms around the room::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>There is nothing more boring then my home world. On
Vulcan all they have are these long and boring logic puzzles and harmony and
medatating. I don't blame the Romulans for leaving! Smart chaps they are
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+[co]+ We are attempting to transport you now sir.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> I got the two security guards but a sheild went up and
I lost the transporter lock.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Taps his comm badge again, wondering why Gwen hasn't
responded.::  Fyrstk to Eagle!
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] What?  Get them out of there Josie!
RomnHaas: OPS>::scans the gas.::  It's SO2, Captain.  Soon i-it will displace
all the oxygen in the room.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> I can't there is a sheild between us and them.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> You would never get bored where I come from. Always
something new to see, to read, to experence. to taste.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[sci] Don't tell me you can't.  Get around that sheild!
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Josie still has the two securty guards on sesors.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>Well I was actually born in space so I suppose Vulcan
really isnt my home world I think.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS, SCI]  There.  INto the gateway.  Now!
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+[co]+ We are attempting to transport you now Cpatain,
but there is appearing to be some difficulty.  Can you exit the room you're in?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The three step into the gateway to escape the SO2::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>+Sec+ Josie to security can you find a way to disable
the shield from where you are?
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore