<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:17:34 EDT

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html

Sim notes:

*  Starting next week, we will be welcoming Ensign Melody to the Eagle's
medical staff.  As soon as she sends me her bio, I will forward it on to
everyone.
 Please maek certain to make the ensign feel welcome.  I will include her
email address when I know it.

*  The Fleet Board of Admirals would like to see more use of the Fleet
Message boards.  I have included a link to the boards before, but they can also
be
reached by going to the fleet's website at
http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com.
       If you have not yet registered you character on the fleet boards, do
so now.  Commander Bass or Lt. Marqusa can assist you should you have
difficulties.

*  There will be an unspecified amount of time between this sim and next
week's.  If any of the medical staff wish to put closure to the pregnant
princess,
feel free to do so.  All other departments are free to post as you see fit.
I do enjoy reading your posts, so long as they are not in novel-form.

SIM RECAP:

One hour into the trip to Gundassia, with their pregnant princess, the Eagle
come under attack by two unknown starships.  The ships were fast and powerful,
but were eventually disabled (security will come to find out these attackers
were Gundassians from a powerful family who wanted to overthrow the royal
family).

The good doctor, in the meantime, had to deal with a very loud, and very
pregnant Gundassian.  Dr. Hamza had originally planned to use the transporters
beam the child out of the princess, but the guards told her that was a
Gundassian no-no.  The child had to be delivered naturally.  All is now well
with
mother and child.

End recap

Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding officer
USS Eagle, NCC 9561

JPEG image

CaptFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
Ens Josie Tracy: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
CmdrLanceBass: :AA:
RomnHaas: ::AA::
CmdrLanceBass: :AA: (thats better)
Doctor Aehkhifv: ::AA::
CaptFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 040901
CaptFyrstk: We jave been enoute to the Gundassian homeworld with their pregnant
princess aboard for an hour now.
CaptFyrstk: The princess has been transported, manually to sick bay and from
what Ah am learning, she has not been a model patient.
CaptFyrstk: Ah have heard of injuries to orderlies which had been carrying her
to sick bay, and one Ferengi who now will not go near sick bay.
CaptFyrstk: Apparently they are not fond of the Ferengi at all.
CaptFyrstk: We are also due to rendesvous with Commander Bass' shuttle in a few
minutes.
CaptFyrstk: He has "radioed" us and informed us he had cut his vcation short.
CaptFyrstk: CO>[HELM] ETA, Mr. Lost?
CaptFyrstk: (1 hour)
T L Lost: <helm>::without even checking::[co] 1 hour Sir
Ens Josie Tracy has left the room.
Ens Josie Tracy has entered the room.
EnsignMelody has entered the room.
CaptFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Anything further from Commander Bass, Mr. Haas?
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet>::Heavily bruised, looking like she has been in a
fight, thinking she probably will need something down to fix her ears, she
stands in sickbay wishing they could somehow go faster::
Doctor Aehkhifv: <CMO>^
RomnHaas: OPS> Negative, s-sir.
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :onboard the Talon slowly heading back to the Eagle, ETA in
15 mins:
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::back at her station::
Ens Josie Tracy: ::Sitting quietly at the science station.::
CaptFyrstk: ACTION:  The Gundassian guards stand close to the Princess watching
the CMO carefully
CaptFyrstk: ACTION::Tac sensors detect two ships of unknown origin approaching::
CmdrLanceBass: @<XO> :sighes to himself as he sees the thin outline of the
Eagle:  I really shouldnt of came back but I had too.....
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] Captain, two ships are approaching. Unknown Origin.
Ens Josie Tracy: ::Preps scanners.::
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Stands perhaps a little too far away from the
Princess a little hesitent to approach after the yelling and fighting from
before::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Take a look, Ensign Tracy see if you can identifah.
Ens Josie Tracy: Csci> [CO] Aye sir.::Activates scanners and has Max run
throught the database for any matches.::
T L Lost: <helm>::perks up at the mention of unknown ships, wondering if that
means he'll get to fly some more::
CaptFyrstk: ACTION::The Princess screams out in loud pain..much worse than any
she has previously::
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Looking over a PADD with information on this
species and their pregnancies and growing paler by the second.::
CmdrLanceBass: @<XO> +<EAGLE> :With a sadness evident to all who heard his
voice: This is the Shuttle Talon to Eagle, requesting premission to dock.
CaptFyrstk: ::The two ships, still unidentified, arm weapons and split up.::
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir they powered their weapons. I am not comming up with
a match in the ships database.
RomnHaas: OPS>+[TALON]+ Aknowle3dged, Commander, P=please stand by.
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] Sir they are weapons hot and splitting up.
CmdrLanceBass: @<XO> :not paying attention to his scanners: +<EAGLE>
Acknolleged, Talon standing by.
CaptFyrstk: CO> Red alert!  Helm prepare for evasive maneuvers.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::After all the previous yelling cannot hear
anything but can see her yelling. Hesitently moves closer to scan her to see
how much longer until said baby is born with the hopes it will be way after
Doctor Aehkhifv: they arrive at where they are going::
T L Lost: <helm>::grins and prepares for some fun::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[OPS] Cain we get Commander Bass aboard?
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::sounds red alert, raising the sheilds automatically::
RomnHaas: OPS> ::Checks:: Just b-barely sir.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::sees the red alert and looks a little harried:;
CaptFyrstk: CO>[OPS] Get him in here!
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci> Luckly his shuttle was within docking distance when the
sheilds went up.
RomnHaas: OPS>+[TALON]+ Commander we need you to get in quickly.
CaptFyrstk: CO>[TAC]  Fire a warning shot across their bow, Lieutenant.
CmdrLanceBass: @<XO> +<OPS> Aye, docking now.  :pilots the runabout into the
opening shuttlebay:
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::fires a shot across the bow of the ship on the port
side::
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Remembers a line from an old movie and suppresses a
giggle::
CaptFyrstk: GUARD1>{CMO}WHAT IS THAT::referring to the red alert::
Idlk82: ((its across their nose))
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :runabout is docked and he powers her down as the
shuttlebay door's close: +<OPS> Bass to bridge, I am onboard.
CaptFyrstk: ACTION::The attacking ship fires on the runabout as she enters the
shuttlebay.::
CaptFyrstk: ((Nevermind))
Ens Josie Tracy: ((I said across her nose not up it. ~Spaceballs~))
CmdrLanceBass: (NO scrach my last line)_
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] They just fired on the Talon Sir
CaptFyrstk: CO> [TAC] Raise shields.  [HELM] Evasive maneuvers, Mr. Lost.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::looks at the guard for a moment confused but
then understanding dawns on her. For a moment not sure what to say to him.
Should she reveal they may be under attack.::
CaptFyrstk: ((Okay))
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::reraises shilds:: Their up again Sir
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :gets the talon into the shuttlebay just as a shot blows
out the runabouts aft cabin.  (the runabout didnt have her shields up)
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::In a voice that is too loud as she cannot hear
her own voice:: The ship is at Red alert ::Before turning back to the princess
and trying to figure out exactly what she should be doing::
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci>::Continues to try to identfy the ships origin::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[OPS] What the status of the Talon?
T L Lost: <helm>::takes evasive maneuvers, smiling as he flies the ship away
from the two ships::
RomnHaas: OPS>[CO] Sh-she's aboard, sir, but she took a hit.
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::scans the two ships looking for weaknesses::
CaptFyrstk: ACTION::Both ships try taking shots at the Eagle from different
directions::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[OPS] Hail them.
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :looks around the damaged runabout, thinking he is very
lucky to be alive:  I really shoudnt of come back.  :exits the damaged runabout
and heads up to the bridge, now realizing the eagle is at Red alert.
T L Lost: <helm>::flies inbetween the ships, seperating them::
RomnHaas: OPS>::tries to hail them::
CaptFyrstk: ((No answer))
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :arrives on the bridge: <ALL> :making an effort to
consientrate on the matter at hand: Report!!
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[xo] Unknown ships have fired on us Commander
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci> We are currently under attack by two unidentfyed ships.
CaptFyrstk: CO>::Raises an eyebrow and turns to Lance::
CaptFyrstk: GUARD2>  WHY IS THE SHIP UNDER RED ALERT?
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Mutters something about beaming the child out
since each time she gets close she gets hit by some flailing limb. Sedation is
definately out of the question unless
Doctor Aehkhifv: she settles for the beam out then that would be okay::
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci>[XO] We have hailed them but I don't think they responded.
CaptFyrstk: CO>[XO] Welcome back Commander.
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :lets out a sigh to show how much he was sick of this mess
as he walks over to the science station: <SCI> show me the sensor data for the
two ships.
Idlk82: ((i never thought of a beam out of the baby))
Doctor Aehkhifv: [[they did it on Voyager]
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :doesnt even reply to lukas:  (good idea Ratch)
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Brings up all the data the scanners gathered from the
two ships.::
Doctor Aehkhifv: [I remember because due to complications Noami Wildmans baby
died but then an alternate universe or something such was switched.]
Idlk82: ((oh yeah, the parallel univers one))
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::looks to the CO, wanting to return fire::
RomnHaas: OPS>[CO] No answer to our hails, sir
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::does not here said guard.Instead focuses on
patient::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[TAC] Give them our answer, Gwen.  Fire phasers.
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :looks at the data to see if there are any weaknesses and
then points at a place on the ship:  <SCI> zoom in here, give me a deep scan of
this area.
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci>[XO] Yes sir. ::zooms in::
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] With Pleasure Sir ::fires on one of the ships::
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Summons one of her few remaining uninjured
staff to assist her. With a look of one about to get clobbered she gets closer
to scan patient to see status of infant::
CaptFyrstk: ::Phasers dance off their shields and they continue to fire on the
Eagle which now gets rocked as the ships are getting closer::
T L Lost: <helm>::continues to fly around trying to avoid the fire::
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] No effect Sir
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci>::Clings to her seat as the ship rocks::
CaptFyrstk: GUARD1>  WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ASSIST THE PRINCESS?
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::readies torpedos::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[TAC] Prepare a photon spread.
Idlk82: ((which movie did they install seatbelts into the commander chair?))
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] Already ready Sir
Doctor Aehkhifv: [[Nemesis - terrible movie. ]
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :holds onto the science station as the ship is rocked: I
was right.  There shields are weakest there.  <TAC> Gwen, aim your attack at
the impulse exalst area.  The shields should be 20% weaker there.
CmdrLanceBass: (Could of been a worse movie, but your right, definetly not one
of the best)
GwenivereMarqusa: ((Terrible movie?? I liked it!))
CaptFyrstk: ((I rather enjoyed it, myself.  It wasn't terrible))
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Still more deaf then not she glares at the
guard:: I am going to have the child removed by transporter once the battle is
over ::again voice too loud::
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci>::Sends coords to Tac::
CmdrLanceBass: (Could of been a lot better.  They left too many unanswered
questions)
Doctor Aehkhifv: [Cliched overused plot. They do the dark mirror self clone
stuff all the time. The only reason I did not despise it was it could have been
a lot worse but it could have been A LOT better]
CaptFyrstk: GUARD1>::shocked::BY TRANSPORTER??  YOU CANNOT DO THAT.
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] waiting for your order to fire Sir.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO> WHY NOT?!?!
CaptFyrstk: CO>[TAC] Fahre.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN FIT TO BRING A DOCTOR AMONG
YOU TO DO THIS! AT THIS RATE SHE IS GOING TO KILL ONE OF MY STAFF!!
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::fires the torpedo spread at one of the ships::
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :moves over to his seat, and sat down with a sad sigh:
CaptFyrstk: GUARD2>BECAUSE IT MUST BE DELIVERED NATURALLY. ::Says it like it's
something everyone should know::
CaptFyrstk: ACTION::The torpedoes strike the ships shields.  One penetrates and
explodes against the ship;s hull but merely damages it.::
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>You made the mistake of not bringing a Doctor of
your species among you! Why should it be delivered naturally? Its the same baby
either way! ::delivered like one half deaf::
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] Very little damage Sir.  Though, we did have
contact with the ships hull
T L Lost: <helm>::doesn't like the sound of this::
CaptFyrstk: GUARD2>BECAUSE IT IS OUR BELIEFS.
CaptFyrstk: CO>[YAC]  Our shield status?
GwenivereMarqusa: <yac>[co] Sheilds holding at ::checks the status:: 70% Sir
CaptFyrstk: ACTION::The first ship is slowing because of engine damage::
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Sighs knowing this is going to be a loosing
argument on her behalf. Winces wishing there was a volume control:: I'VE NEVER
DELIVERED A REAL CHILD NATURALLY. ONLY OLOGRAPHIC SIMULATIONS
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> <OPS> Mr Haas, reroute phasers threw the warp drive.  Gwen,
full phasers and switch to quantum torpedos, fire when ready.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Looks back at the woman and scans her again
wondering how much time is left and whether they would make it in time::
CaptFyrstk: GUARD3>::Faints from the shock of the CMO's announcement::
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::readies quantum torps and fires full phasers followed
by the spread of torpedos::
CaptFyrstk: GUARD1>THE BABY IS DOOMED
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Groaning:: So is my hearing!!
CaptFyrstk: ACTION::The quantuum torps hit the unshielded ship and do MAJOR
damage to it.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Looks down at the fainted guard and pities the
orderlies that are going to have to lift the LARGE fellow::
CaptFyrstk: ::The second ship fires on the Eagle again::
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] Major Damage Sir ::holds on as the ship is hit
again::
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Summons the EMH to deal with injured Eagle crew
that are no doub starting to come in as she has her hands full here::
CaptFyrstk: PRINCESS>IT IS TIME!!!!  IT IS TIME!!!!
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> <OPS> MR HAAS, Try hailing them again.  Maybe they will
respond know that we have bloodyed there nose.
CaptFyrstk: ::She sits up on the bio bed::AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
T L Lost: <helm>::flies around trying to avoid being hit again::
RomnHaas: OPS>Aye, sir.::tries hailing them again::
CaptFyrstk: ((No response))
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::readies another spread of Quantom Torps::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[TAC] Prepare another spread, Gwen.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::whimper, cover ears, cautious approach of bio
bed and scan, mutters to herself:: Okay now how did this go.....
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] Anotehr spread is ready Sir, waiting for your order
CaptFyrstk: CO>[HELM] Get us around that ship, Mr. Lost
T L Lost: <helm>[co] Aye Captain ::banks left and tries to go around the ship::
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Even her many bruises look pale:: LIE DOWN!!!
::shouted at Princess::
CaptFyrstk: ::The proncess l;ies back and the baby can be seen crowning::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[TAC] Fahre the moment you have optimum target.
Doctor Aehkhifv: [crowning?]
CmdrLanceBass: (The head is visable)
GwenivereMarqusa: ((means you can see the head))
RomnHaas: OPS>[XO] No answer, Mr. Bass.
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::waits for the ships sweet spot to become vulnerable
and then fires::
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :to himself: Damn fools, :waits for gwen to send off the
final blow:
Doctor Aehkhifv: [I only play a doctor online. Ive never been to medical school
;-)]
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>Okay you push and I catch I think ::thinks back
to the days of being Chief Science Officer::
CaptFyrstk: PRINCESS> AHHHHHHH DO SOMETHING GET THIS &*^%$ CHILD OUTTA ME!!!
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE BEAMED THE CHILD OUT!!!
RUDDY PUSH OR I WILL SHOVE IT RIGHT BACK INTO YOU!
CmdrLanceBass: (Someone has been in the delivery room too many times )  ;-)
Ens Josie Tracy: ((The doc's gone from Vulcan to Irish))
CaptFyrstk: ::The princess pushes and the child slides out quickly::
CaptFyrstk: ::Very quickly::
CmdrLanceBass: <ACTION> The second ship is as badly damaged as the first:
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>Second Ship badly damaged Sir
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci> Both ships are badly damaged. Maybe now they will listen.
CaptFyrstk: ((THANKS, Lance, I was just about to say that.))
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::glowers but gives child to nurse to clean up
take care of and such while she nervously takes care of mother fearing again
for her life::
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> <OPS> (no problem, can tell your a little busy tonight)
Hail them Mr Haas, and if you can get them, make sure they can hear us.
CmdrLanceBass: cant*
RomnHaas: OPS>::tries hailing them but they still do not answer.::
Ens Josie Tracy: Max> ::from the science console:: Should I get prepared to
board. or atleast go over and check out thier computer systems?
RomnHaas: OPS>]XO] Still no answer, Commander.
T L Lost: <helm>::quietly to no one in particular:: aww, does that mean I have
to stop flying around?
CaptFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Have any survahvors beamed directly to the brig.
RomnHaas: OPS>[CO] Aye, sir.
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> <TAC> Stand down red alert.  <ALL> All stations, damage
report.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Nurse hands her child, she gives child to
mother and vows secertly to herself she will never ever have children as long
as she lives::
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::turns the red alert off and asks for damage report
from her staff::
RomnHaas: OPS>::Starts receiving damage reporrts from all over the ship::
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci> Scanners and science equipment took no damage. I think
the sheilds absorbed all the damage. Sir.
Doctor Aehkhifv: [I vow not princess]
T L Lost: <helm>::checks himself, patting his arms and legs looking for
injuries:: no damage here Sir
CaptFyrstk: ::The princess takes the child and is suddenly as sweet as
pie::THANK YOU DOCTOR.
RomnHaas: OPS>[XO]  All other departments reporting in, sir.  Minor damage to
deck 11, section 33.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Looking like a mouse approaching a cat and
nearly jumps out of skin at words but then smiles wanely at her kindness:: You
heh welcome.
CaptFyrstk: GUARD1>::Pats Ratch on the back almost sending her across the sick
bay::NICE JOB DOCTOR!!
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> ;sighes: <OPS> Get a repair crew on it.  <TAC> Gwen, good
job.  :gets up and heads for the lift:
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>::looks over to the XO and wonders what's bothering him::
CaptFyrstk: CO>[TAC] VERY good job, Lieutenant, you too Mr. Lost.
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] thank you Sir
CmdrLanceBass: <XO> :enters the lift and heads down to his quarters, about
ready to throw up:
T L Lost: <helm>Thanks Sir.  Next time I'll try not to let them hit us.
RomnHaas: OPS>[Departing XO] C-crews already enroute.
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Definately going to give someone a piece of her
mind. again smiles wanely:: Thank you.
Ens Josie Tracy: CSci>::Gets a detailed scan of both ships while they are
damaged and thiers shields are down.::
Doctor Aehkhifv: Ratchet><CMO>::Thinking worried about the Eagle crew who must
havebeen injured in the attack and also wanting to tell the Commodore the next
pregnant woman goes straight back from where she came from::
CmdrLanceBass: (ROFLMGHWAO at Ratch's comment)
CaptFyrstk: PAUSE SIM