<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap


http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

During the week, we will finish up the meeting between Gwen and Heiriam.  Al others can do a log pertaining to their characters during this time or shortly after.  Next week the Chekov will e flying again.

In three weeks, there will be no sim.  July 13th I will be out of communication, so There will be no sim.

Recap
"The Chekov," part 5
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Commander Marqusa, Lts. Haas and Lost, Dr. Hamza, Lt jg Tracy, Dr. Melody
Offficers absent: Lt. Dawson, Ensign Rose (LOA), Commander Bass (LOA)
Stardate 59376.94 (05/18/2382, 14:00 hours)

The Trojan Horse is led to the Homeworld of the Theonians.  Commander Marqusa, Lt. Haas & Lt. Soren beam over disguised as crew from an Orion trader ship.  Heiriam acts the gracious host, doing his best to get to know the seductive looking trader-captain better.

The Eagle, in the meantime, is keeping as close a tab on the "trader" crew as they can without raising suspicion. 

End recap
 

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
LtJosephineTracy: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
LtJosephineTracy: (AMO)::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 59376.94 (05/18/2382, 14:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have been tracking the progress of the Trojan Horse.  
Apparently they have been intercepted bah the Theonians and been escorted to 
the Homeworld.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah have ordered the Eagel to stay just out of sensor range of 
the Excelsior clone.  We will plot a course around the area so that if they 
spot us with another ship, we won't raie too much suspicion.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Trojan Horse has made it to the Homewolrd.  Ah'm leaving it 
up to them to do what they can to get the Chekov back.  The suspense and 
waiting is killing me.
CommoLukasFyrstk: (Gwen?)
GwenivereMarqusa: Captain's Log, Trojan Horse.  We are entering orbit of the 
Theonian Homeworld, where I will be negotiating a trade with the Theonians.  
Aparently they are greatly fond of a special type of tea.  To avoid suspicions, 
I am negotiating
GwenivereMarqusa: for information on the Tholians.  That will hopefully give 
Josie and Tru enough time to find the Chekov and figure out the best course to 
get within range.  I plan on taking Rommie and Soren with me to the 
negotiations.
EnsignMelody has entered the room.
EnsignMelody: (yay it worked)
GwenivereMarqusa: ((woohoo))
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::restlessly looks at the stars on the viewscreen::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::on the bridge of the Trojan horse, looking very 
different with her transformation::
Malachi Styles: SCI>:Sitting at the science station monitoring te Horse's 
movements.::
LtJosephineTracy: CSci> ::Looks up at Gwen as she enters.::
RomnHaas: @OPS>::enters the Horse's bridge looking like a Romulan::
Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet<CMO>::on the bridge watching all the things going on 
about and feeling rather unneeded::
Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::wishes she was a real Romulan::
GwenivereMarqusa: (I'm on the bridge, not entering Josie)
EnsignMelody: <AMO> ::Is in sickbay feeling rather bored again.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::looks over to Rommie as he enters the ship, grins:: I 
think I like the new you Rommie.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>::Walks onto the bridge:: Commander?  Are you ready?
LtJosephineTracy: ((Oh sorry Gwen))
T L Lost: @<helm>::sitting in his usually spot, at the helm, squirms, wishes 
for a game::
LtJosephineTracy: @CSci> ::Keeps an eye on the monitors looking for traces of 
the missing ship::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>[suntun] As ready as I'm going to be Colonel.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>  You're just as stunning as an Orion captain, you 
know.
RomnHaas: @OPS>:Raises an eyebrow at Suntun's comment.::
Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::is also wishing for a game - Luigi's Mansion::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::smiles to Suntun:: Thank you Colonel.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: Heiriam hails the Horse::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Decides to take invenrtory of everything in sickbay and 
make a list of what is needed.::
RomnHaas: @OPS>  [AXO]  Hail coming in, skipper.
T L Lost: @<helm>::looks over his shoulders at Ratch, smiles then looks back to 
his consoul::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>[ops] On screen.
RomnHaas: @OPS>::puts it onscreen::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @HEIRIAM>  Captain.  Are you ready to transport over?
Malachi Styles: SCI>:Sends a smiley face down to the sick bay computer.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> Yes, I will also be bringing two of my officers with 
me.  We just await your coordinates.
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Hears the sickbay computer beep and goes to look sees the 
smiley face.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Heiriam>::sligtly annoyed look:: That won't be necessary.  
You will be perfectly safe
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Giggles and sends back a smiley with the tounge sticking 
out.::
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::returns the smile, her look clearly thinking the 
same thing he is thinking::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::tries to stifle his own giggle::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Oh, but I insist Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Raises an eyebrow and looks over to Science:  Something 
funny, Mr. Fyrstk?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Heiriam> Well, if you insist, Captain.  I am sending 
coordinates now.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Ummmm... No, sir.  I.... just thought of a joke.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTIONLLThe coordinates are sent over to the Horse.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Thank you Captain. ::looks over to Rommie to indicate 
that he cut the transmission::
RomnHaas: @OPS>::Cuts the transmission::
LtJosephineTracy: CSci> ::Sends sensors to full range masked by a "radation 
leakage" signiture.::
RomnHaas: @OPS>::moves over by Gwen::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>  I wish I could go over with you.
Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::Fidgets slightly in her seat thinking of level 
three and how to beat that boss::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::smiles and stands:: Do you Colonel?  Well, I must 
admit, I will enjoy it.
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Sends a message to the science console.:: I've missed your 
visits. Would you like to get together after duty shift ends to get something 
to eat with me?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>[sci] Josie, find that ship.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun> Happy hunting, Commander.  Be careful
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::smiles:: Thank you Colonel.  Rommie, Soren let's go.
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Sends back::"Would love to.  Will have to ask my dad if I 
can eat dinner in the mess tonite."
LtJosephineTracy: @CSci> I wish I was going with you but I will do everything 
in this ships power to find it. BTW Max wants to know if you want him to snoop 
around on that ship you are visiting.
GwenivereMarqusa: @Soren> Aye Sir.
RomnHaas: @OPS> ::Follows Gwen::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>::Sits in the command chair::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::heads to the transporter Room:: 
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>[CSCI]  What do you mean snoop around?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::turns before leaving the bridge:: [sci] No Josie, I 
don't.
RomnHaas: @OPS>[AXO]  I w-wil keep my words to a minimum, Gwen
LtJosephineTracy: @CSci> Max is my computer's AI personality. He has the 
ability to move around in computer systems undetected unless the person knows 
what to look for,
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>  And how would he get over to their ship?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>[ops] I want both of you to only talk to me, and wisper 
when you do.  It's more secretive that way.
RomnHaas: @OPS>  Understood.
LtJosephineTracy: @CSci> He would ride the transporter signal when they beamed 
over.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>  Have they ever know what to look for?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>[ops] I hope that Max doesn't go over to that ship 
against my order.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[SCI]  Malachi, you can be dismissed. Ah believe you have 
studies?
Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::staying behind and plotting her moves against 
boss for world 3::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Was hoping he wouldn't think of that.::  Aye, sir.  
::Slips out of the science chair.::  Umm sir?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::enters transporter room and stands up on the 
transporter pad::
LtJosephineTracy: @CSci> Not that I know of. Gladim did at one time set a loop 
for him but it was a general anti computer virus type program.
RomnHaas: @OPS>  J-josie wouldn't let him go, unless ordered to.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>::grimaces::  Then they know of his abilities.  
Scratch that idea for now
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Looks to Malachi::  Yes?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> yeah, and I did specifically tell her not to when we 
left the bridge.
GwenivereMarqusa: @Soren>::stands up on the transporter pad next to Gwen::
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Sir, would you mind if I ate in the crew mess tonite?
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>:Has a sudden craving for Romulan osol twist for 
some odd reason::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  The crew mess? ::Contemplates a moment:: Ah suppose not. 
 It'll be lonely eating without you, but go ahead.  Enjoy yourself.
LtJosephineTracy: @Max> ::Pops up on the arm chair screen dressed as an Ensign 
and salute Suntun:: Yes sir. Wouldn't think of it with out permission. But I 
have figured out a solution incase that happens again.
RomnHaas: @OPS>::Steps onto the transporter pad::
LtJosephineTracy: @Csci>::Shakes her head.:: That would be Max.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Thank you, sir!  ::Turns and almost skips into the TL::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::motions for the security officer manning the consol 
to energize them over::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  As the team arrives on Theone's Helm, they see 
armed guards waiting for them.  THe guards hod out their hands for any 
weapons.::
RomnHaas: @OPS>::Looks to Gwen for her cue::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Goes back to doing inventory.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>+[AMO]  Malachi to Melody.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::looks at the Guard for the moment, then takes the 
dagger she had in her belt and handed it to the Guard closest to her.  Motioned 
for the others to do the same::
EnsignMelody: AMO> +Melody here, What's up Mal. ::He can hear her smile in her 
voice.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>::Looking surprised at Max::  And what would that 
solution be?
RomnHaas: @OPS>::reluctantly does the same.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>+[AMO]+  Dinner is a go.  I have to go do my studies first.
LtJosephineTracy: @Max> Well you see the loop was set up as a trap for a 
computer virus. So I make a copy of myself.:: Another Max shows up on the 
screen.: Well hello there. ::Pushes the other Max into a swirling vortex labled 
'the loop':: 
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Suntun>::triesto keep a solemn look on his face::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::waits impatiently for the guards to lead the way::
LtJosephineTracy: @Max> And while he is in there getting torn apart I can 
continue snooping useing my stealth mode. ::Turns invisable::
LtJosephineTracy: @Max> Anyone looking at the code will only see normal running 
systems programs.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The guards lead the way to what was once a 
conference room.  They hold Rommie and Soren at the entrance and allow Gwen to 
enter.
T L Lost: @<helm>::looks over his shoulder listening to Max and shakes his 
head, still not overly happy with Josie, and therefore max::
EnsignMelody: AMO> Great. Tell me when you arre done and I'll meet you in the 
mess hall.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The room is now luxuriously furnished.  Heiriam is sated on 
a sofa, two glasses with a burgunday colored liquid in front of him.::
EnsignMelody has left the room.
EnsignMelody has left the room.
Malachi Styles: ((I'll wait til seh comes back to answer her))
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::walks into the conference room, and heads over to the 
Captain::
EnsignMelody has entered the room.
EnsignMelody: ((Sorry got booted))
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Heiriam>::now wearinf a flowing silk robe, rises:: Captain.  
You are more beautiful in person.
Malachi Styles: SCI>+[AMO]+  Will do, Mel.  See you a little later.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Thank you Captain.  Shall we get down to business?
RomnHaas: @OPS>::Is annoyed at being held in the corridor.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Heiriam>::indicates the sofa.::  Please sit.  Let's get to 
know each other first.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axom>::smiles and sits down:: I am not the most patient of 
people.
Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::thinking suddenly on another game that involves 
Romulans which is really cool and flying and shooting and somehow magic too::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Heiriam>::smiles and sits next to her::  Patience is a 
virtue, Captain.  ::Hands her a glass.::  Let's drink to future endeavors.
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Instead of returning to ding inventory she sits down at 
the console and starts to plan what she is going to wear on her first date with 
Mal.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::takes the glass:: Business before pleasure Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Heiriam>::Sighs, his handsome face offering Gwen and 
exasperated look::  You traders are all alike, aren't you?  Very well, Captain. 
 What information might I have for you?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> Of course we are.  That's how we become successful.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Heiriam>::Nods understandingly::
LtJosephineTracy: @CSci> ::Continues to scan for Traces of the Chekov::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>What information do you possess?
Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::suddenly thinking perhaps medicine was not the 
best of major ideas::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Unbeknownst to the crew, the Chekov sits powered down in a 
nearby dock::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding, USS Eagle


Other related posts: