<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:37:48 -0400

&
http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/athena.html
Notes:

Great sim everyone!!  Al things flowed smoothly and the hour went by fast.  Thanks to the visiting Athena officers.

For all post-ers..... Again, there will be approximately two hours between sims.  Eagle and Athena crew, post accordingly.

In two weeks there will be no Eagle sim.  I will be away for the week, so y'all will have te night off.

See ya next week.

Sim recap:
"Things Are Clear..... Or Are they?"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt. Commanders Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Lt. Matsu, Lt jgs Dr. Melody and Obrian, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Guest officers: Lt. Svonn (Athena CO) Dr. Fyrstk (Athena CMO) Takela ch'Ren (Athena OPS)
NPCs used:  Lt. Vanik (Haas), Lt. Soren (Marqusa), Lt Railintin (Athena - ch'Ren), Cadet Wren (Lost)
Stardate 60352.22 (5/09/2383, 13:30 hours)

The Athena-Eagle combined scout teams arrive at the planet sensed for mining.  THe six shuttle do a quick scout of the planet to confirm long-range sensor reports.  All prospects look good.

Meanwhile, young Mr. Fyrstk gets a break from duty on the bridge and heads for the mess hall.  He invites Melody to join him, only to find she is already there.... with Dr. Noah Fyrstk.

End recap

JPEG image

GIF image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
Lt Tebok trKhev: Yes. I know. I do it too
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::AA::
RobertObrian01: :AA::
Takela chRen: ::AA::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 60352.22 (5/09/2383, 13:30 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: Fahve ships have taken out from our location on a scaouting
mission.  Our scahence officer has located a suitable planet for mahning and we
have sent some scout ships to check it out before we commit any ships to that
area.
CommoLukasFyrstk: The Enclave have been mysteriously quahet.  It is making the
hairs on the back of mah neck stand up.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Any word from the Falcon yet, Mr. Harriman?
RomnHaas: Harriman> [OPS2]  Not yet, Captain
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Continues to scan for a better planet as instructed.::
GwenivereMarqusa: (those on the shuttle please use the @)
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Sitting in a corner, half lisining, half daydreaming about
Mal::
LtSvonn: @CO> ::Sits in his command chair awaiting word from Lt. Railinton::
GwenivereMarqusa: (err, use * so we don't confuse it with the Athena)
GwenivereMarqusa: *<xo>::On the Falcon:: ETA Cadet.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC]  Do you still have the Falcon's transponder, Lt.
Soren?
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> [CMO]  Well your stasis units look to be configured
rahght.  You ladies want anything to eat?  Ah'm famished.
T L Lost: <hpw>*::checks her scans:: We should be entering the system in 2
minutes Commander.
LtSvonn: (If it would be easier Commander Marqusa, I can use "A"))
GwenivereMarqusa: ((It would be,  ))
Lt JG Melody: AMO>Huh?::Looks up at Noah:: I'm sorry my mind was wandering. Did
you mention food?
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Smiles at Melody::  Ah did indeed mention food.  We
been at these chambers for two and a half hours.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Captian scans show that there is no single planet that
is suitable for our needs. We would need to "planet hop" to get everything.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Stands:: I would be delighted, sir.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Looks over to Yoshi:: I haven't seen anything close that
we can use.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::contacts the Athena::
LtSvonn: A-CO> +[Railinton]+ Athena here.  Proceed Lieutenant.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Other then the one that Commander Marqusa is currently
checking out that is sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]:: Nods:: One of you two can take a break.  Ah want
a scahence oficer to remain.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>+Athena+ We are entering the system now.  So far we
have not noticed any activity from the Enclave.
RobertObrian01: (tac)(co) I  still have Falcon's transponder sir
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> You may take the break, Young Mr Fyrstk.
LtSvonn: A-CO> +[Railinton]+  Very good Lieutenant.  Split your teams up as you
see fit and confirm the readings we have on long range scanners.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> Thank you Cadet.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC]  Thank you, Lt.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> [CMO]  What about you, Ratchet?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Looks over at the CMO::
Takela chRen: @Railinton>+Athena+ Aye sir.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSCI]  I will be in the mess hall if you need me.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::Hails the Falcon::
LtSvonn: A-CO> Athena out. :Looks over to the OPS officer. ::  Relay that to
the Eagle.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> ::Nods::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>::puts the hail on screen::
RomnHaas: Harriman: OPS2>  Captain we are being relayed a message from Athena.
THe scout ships are in the area and have no sign of Enclave activity
Takela chRen: @Railinton>+Falcon+ I just contacted the Athena to update them on
our situation.  It might be wise if we split up to scan the entire planet.  We
can go faster.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> [AMO] ::Puts out his arm::  Shal we, Doctor?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Takes his arm:: Lead the way sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Railinton+ If you split up the Romulan shuttles, won't
you lose you're cloak on the starfleet shuttle?
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Leads her out the door::  IS the mess hall  still in
the same place?
Takela chRen: @Ralinton>+Falcon+ Aye Commander.  But with no Enclave in the
area, we can scan the area and get out without much trouble.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I believe it is.
RomnHaas: CENG> :Finishes up with the flight deck crew on prepping the Talon
for mining operations::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> {CO} Sir, I must say. That you have a fine son. He's
very smart and has very good manner for a boy his age.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> I wish I could say the same for our Cadet.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  Thank you, Lieutenant.  But, remember one thing.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> {CO} What is that sir?
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Leads Melody into the mess hall.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Railinton+ Okay.  Let's split up then. ::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  When he is on this bridge, under your comand, he
is not mah son, but another crew member.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> And what is the matter with our cadet?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> She seem to have... an attitude... about her.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Walks over by the replicator::  What is your choice?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Railinton+We'll head off in this direction ::sends the
coordinates to Railinton:: YOu can split up your ships anyway you see fit.
RobertObrian01: (TAC)(CO)::running lrs for any enemy vessles::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  Don't we all when we first graduate the Academy?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>Timionian meal number six please.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::raises a brow::  Sounds lahke a good choice. ::Orders
two of the same meal::
Takela chRen: @Railinton>Aye Commander.  ::ends the communication, then splits
up the ships, having one of the cloaked Romulan shuttles remain with her, and
splitting the other two in opposite directions, while she goes opposite
direction
Takela chRen: from the Falcon::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> It just must have been my Japanese upbringing then. I
don't recall having that kind of disposition when I was a graduate.
RobertObrian01: (sorry ment that as a thought lol)
T L Lost: @<hpw>::heads off in the direction that Gwen indicated.  Actually
enjoying this trip, though a little dissapointed no Enclave activity::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  ::smiles a bit wider::  Then you are one of the
few, Lieutenant.  Ah know Ah thought Ah knew it all when Ah graduated.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Dagg Obrian.  I forgot you were here.  My apologies about
skipping over you))
Lt JG Melody: AMO> It's mostly vetables from my homeworld. My people don't eat
much in the way of meat unless its a special occasion.
RobertObrian01: (its ok..babysittng and simming lol)
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Smiles as he carries both trays and leads Melody to a
table::  Well Ah don't do a veggie meal unless it is something special.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Smiles:: I guess that she will learn that she doesn't
know everything in time.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Make it official Obrian.  COme in and relieve Soren at
tactical))
T L Lost: @<Ops>::thinking this trip has gone better then it started out::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> So you are going to order something else?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI] If she doesn't, she wil either get her butt sorely
kicked, or get kicked outta Starfleet.  Rahght Mr. Vanik?
GwenivereMarqusa: (He was here when Gwen and crew left, I had him just step in
as if your first order was meant for him)
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::caught by surprise at being brought into the
conversation:  Huh..... uh... Oh.  Right.  Yes, sir.  Absolutely right.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Chuckles::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((okay))
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  Nope.  It's pretty special rahght now.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>How do the scans look Mr. Lost?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Smiles as she sits.:: Now I know where Mal gets his charm
from.
RobertObrian01: (aye)
Lt JG Melody: AMO>:: Has that look in her eyes when she mentions Mal's name.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> :: In the TL:: +[AMO]+  Ensign Fyrstk to Dr. Melody.
T L Lost: @<Ops>They are showing that the initial scans were pretty good.  We
should be able to get the materials that we need.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  Speakin' of Mal
Lt JG Melody: AMO> +SCI+ Melody here Ensign. ::Smirks:: How can I help you?
Malachi Styles: SCI> +[AMO]+  I was on my way tot he mess hall.  I wondered if
you were hungry.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> :Watches Melody's reactions::
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::Meets up with the Falcon on the otherside of the
planet.  As the other two Romulan ships meet up with the group as well::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>+SCI+ Your uncle had the same idea. We are already in the
mess hall. I would love for you to join us.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> You are his uncle right?
RobertObrian01: (tac)(co)were not expecting trouble with this operation are we
sir
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Railinton+ Falcon to Lt. Railinton.
Malachi Styles: SCI> +[AMO]+  Ummm..... sure.  Okay. ..... If you and he don't
mind that is
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Railiton+ You ready to return?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>+SCI+ Mal you know I'd never pass up a chance to spend some
time with you.
Takela chRen: @Railinton>+Falcon+ Aye Commander.  Our scans showed that this
planet is really rich in materials.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC]  AS far as the Enclave are concerned, Lt.  We are
always expecting trouble.  If the Flacon's signal even waivers, Ah want to know
about it
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> [AMO] :: a bit of a surprised look on his face::
Malachi Styles: SCI> +[AMO]+  I will be there momentarily.  Fyrstk out.
RobertObrian01: (tac)(CO) aye sir keeping a close eye sir
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Sees the suprised look and blushes.:: I'm sorry. I...
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Smiles::  Why that little dog.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Railinton+ Same here.  Let's head back.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Blushes brighter.::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::takes a bite of his lunch::  You and mah nephew?
RobertObrian01: (tac)setting  an alarm if transponder waviers
RobertObrian01: ::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Walks into the mess hall trying to look non-chalant.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC]  Very good Mr. Obrian
Lt JG Melody: AMO> You'll have to excuse me. I'm a bit... innocent... I guess.
I was going through a really hard time and Mal was there for me. I devolped
these psichic powers and Mal was helping me...
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> Cadet, please set course back to the Eagle
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Our minds met and well... we made a connection. ::Looks down
at her plate.:: I fell in love with him.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Smiles, and looks over to Mal.::  He is a charming
bugger ain't he?
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Still trying to calm himself, walks over tot he
replicator and orders a meal::
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::contacts the other Romulan ships and has them reform
up to head back::
RobertObrian01: (tac)::listening for anymore com signal for the shuttles::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> He's smart, and he's so kind...::Notices that Mal entered
and blushes some more.::
T L Lost: @<hpw>Aye sir.  ::sets in flight plan and heads back to the Eagle::
Takela chRen: @Railinton>::contacts the Athena::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+ Falcon to Eagle.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Yes he's also very charming.::Smiles::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> Well, he is all that, but he's still a bit young,
Doctor.  Are you....going to wait form him?
RobertObrian01: (tac)(Co) incoming from the Falcon
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I'd wait till the end of time for him.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[TAC]  Onscreen Mr. Obrian
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO> ::Smiles and says genuinely::  Ah et you would.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Walks over to the two doctors with his food.  Not sure
what to make of it::
RobertObrian01: (tac)::hitting conrols seeing the xo on the screen::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> The funny thing is in a few years he's going to be older
then I am. Hello Mal.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[XO]+   ::Smiles::  Commander Marqusa.  How goes the
mission?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+ Captain.  We have finished our scans and are
heading back.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Looks nervously between the two doctors as he sits
down::  H-Hi.  Are you two..... um..... getting along?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[XO]+  Everything check out a-okay, Commander?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Alot better the Ratch and I get along.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  Lahke proffessional colleagues, Mal.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+ Yes sir.  The planet looks perfect.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Hope comes back in his eyes::  Really?  Like colleagues?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[XO\+  Very good,  We will set course once you are back
on board.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+ We could meet up half way Captain.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>Of course silly. In fact we were just talking about you and
well us. You and me that is.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: A-CMO>  Yep.   Wait...... Y'all didn't think Ah was stealin
your girl did ya?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Blushes again::
RobertObrian01: (tac)::smilling glad the xo mission going well::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::BLushes bright red::  No sir........ of course not.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle