<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>, RobertObrian01@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:41:46 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

Once again, a warm welcome to Ltjg Robert OBrian to the ship's crew.  Let's all do what we can to make him feel welcome.

A reminder to you all, as well as informing Mr. OBrian, that in addition to me sending you this sim log, it can be found on the Eagle website, whcih also has easy links to individual post put on the Fleet message boards.

Sim Recap:
"Through The Gateway"
Officers present,: Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Commander Marqusa, Lts. Haas and Lost, Dr. Hamza, Lt jg Tracy, Dr. Melody, Ltjg OBrian, Sci-I-T Fyrstk
Officers absent: Commander Bass (LOA), Lt. Dawson, Ensign Rose (LOA)
Stardate 59509.01 (07/05/2382, 19:00 hours)

Gwen sends a rescue team down to the planet to try and free the captain, Rommie, and Malachi.  The chamber unlocks immediately, only for the rescue team to see there is no one inside.  Josie and Max figure out that there is an Iconian Gateway and activate it.

Lukas continues to question Lt. Commander Evans of the USS Macedonia .  They learn that the crew of the ship was brought here by force and were not privvy to the planet's exact location.  Rommie and Lt. Linnay, science officer aboard the Macedonia, head back to the gateway transfer point to try and make contact with the Eagle.

End Recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
LtJG Josie Tracy: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
T L Lost has entered the room.
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
RobertObrian01: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Before I get started, I just want to finally welcome Ltjg
Robert O'Brian to the Eagle.  He will be serving as a security/tactical officer
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah see you have already been getting acquainted with the crew.
CMO Ratchet has entered the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: And now, on with the show.
CMO Ratchet: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain;s Log, Stardate 59509.01 (07/05/2382, 19:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: Mahself, Lt Haas and Sci-I-T Fyrstk have stepped through an
Ahconian Gateway to avoid being suffocated in a room being filled with SO2 gas.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We happened upon a planet that is very hateful of Starfleet,
despahte their apparent lack of technology.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah hope to fahnd out whah, and possibly fahnd a way of
contacting the Eagle.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Gwen))
GwenivereMarqusa: First Officer's Log, Stardate 59509.02
GwenivereMarqusa: The Captain elected to beam down to the planet along with Lt.
Haas, his step son, Malachi, and two security officers.  Everthing seemed fine,
but then the Captain hailed the Eagle in distress.
GwenivereMarqusa: Shortly after that we lost our transporter lock on the
Captain, Lt. Haas, and Malachi.  We still had a lock on the security officers,
who were in a different location.  I am having Lt. Lost lead an away team down
GwenivereMarqusa: help the security officers.  I have limited those going with
him to Lt. Tracy and Dr. Hamza.  They are preparing to beam down now.
GwenivereMarqusa: End Log.
CommoLukasFyrstk: (( Rommie and Mal, remember to use "@"))
GwenivereMarqusa: ::looks over to Melody as she enters the bridge:: Calm down
there doctor.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>::Looks to Lt Cmdr Evans:: Are you telling me that
Captain Prentiss rules this planet?
GwenivereMarqusa: (ack . . . <axo>)
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[amo] What did you say?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @EVANS>::Nods::  Aye, sir. And with quite an iron fist I
might add.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet<CMO>::In Transporter room ready for mission with medical
kit and all that sort of Starfleet equipment, and a phaser::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I said Mal and the others are not on the planet below. Not
any more. I lost the link I had with Mel
RomnHaas: @OPS>  H-how could one man make an entire crew of a G-Galaxy-class
starship abide by this?
T L Lost: <helm>Let's go ::stands on the transporter padd::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Steps up on the Transporter pad:: I'm ready
T L Lost: ((Ratch, Josie, please use *))
LtJG Josie Tracy: (k)
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>* Likewise
Lt JG Melody: (Mal)
CommoLukasFyrstk: @EVANS>  He had his own people come aboard the ship.  They
took it over and we were all brought here.  We were forced to beam to the
planet or do as Pretiss wanted.
T L Lost: *<helm>::nods to the transporter chief to beam them down::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Are you all...::blushes as he looks at the one woman::
>>Starfleet officers?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[amo]How do you know they aren't on the planet?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Eagle away team beams into the corridor where
the securty guards are.::
RobertObrian01: (sorry need to go an emergincy has come up)
RobertObrian01 has left the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::As soon as they materialize the chamber dors unlock, and
the room is opened again::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet*<CMO>::Looks about::
GwenivereMarqusa: *Kasey>::quickly rushes into the room::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @EVANS::  Nods::  Yes, we are.  :The woman who had been with
Malachi steps forward::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Mal felt very far away. The last think I felt from him was
fear and embarresment. And he was thinking of me. I know I don't really know
much about my new powers but one thing I have learned was that somehow Mal and
I got
Lt JG Melody: linked together somehow.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @LINNAY>  I am Lt. Linnay, ship's science officer.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>* ::Enters the room and looks for the trip for the booby
trap so she can disable it::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @::The other woman introduce themselves.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  AS the Eagle team enters the chamber, all is as it
was before (except for some clues as to what was touched.::
CMO Ratchet: [Good night. something has come up
CMO Ratchet has left the room.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>* ::Looks over the computer system in the room.:: Looks
like Mal was able to shut icon down.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>::Nods to each woman.  Ah am Commodore Lukas Fyrstk.
This is Lt. Haas, mah second officer and OPS officer, and this is mah son and
scahence officer in training Malachi Fyrstk.
RomnHaas: @OPS>::Nods hello::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>::Nods hello also::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>*::Continues to look through the computer to find how
the crew had gotten out of the room.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>* You find anything Tru?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>[OPS]  Mr. Haas?  Is there a chance the Eagle crew cain
open the Gateway again, and focus on this planet?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The computer Josie is looking into provides little
clues as it's data banks have broken down over the years.::
CMO Ratchet has entered the room.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> *::Moves to the other console ::
RomnHaas: @OPS>::Nods::  Yes, sir.  A-as long as the know what they're looking
at.  I-I didn' recognise it at first, because it is a b-bit more advanced than
the one encountered by the Enterprise.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO> Will the Gateway open up in the same spot?
T L Lost: *<helm>+Eagle+ Eagle, this is Lt. Lost.  The Captain, Lt. Haas, and
Malachi aren't anywhere to be found.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>*::Sees a console that has had the dust distrubed and
pushes the buttons that were pushed by the last person who was fiddleing with
it.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet*<CMO>::Doing something on the surface::
RomnHaas: @OPS>  More than likely, sir.  The Iconians d-designed it so they
could step thru as unnoticed as possible.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+Tru+What?  Where are they?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The console comes to life with all sorts of
readouts on it::
Malachi Styles: @OPS>  Should someone be at the place where we came out at,
then.... just in case?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>* Well that did something
RomnHaas: ((Loks at Mal...OPS?))
T L Lost: *<helm>+Eagle+ I don't know yet Sir.  We are trying to figure that
out.  Josie just got a console to work.
GwenivereMarqusa: ((Looks like he's after your job Rommie  ))
Malachi Styles: ((I meant SCI.  I was thinking I was talking to you more so.))
RomnHaas: OPS>::Nods to Mal::  Th-that would probably be a good idea.
GwenivereMarqusa: ((First Helm, then Sci, now Ops . . . you just have to have
everyone's job, don't you?))
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>*::Checks other console for distrubed dust and presses
buttons.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @ACTION::  Definite phaser fire can be heard out side, not
too far away.::
Malachi Styles: ((I want to be a well-rounded officer, Commander.))
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+Tru+ Good.  Keep me updated.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet*><CMO>::Doing medical officer sort of things::
RomnHaas: OPS>::Adjust his tricorder::  Phaser fire, Captain.  About 30 meeters
East.
CMO Ratchet has left the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>::Puts on some trousers and a vest offered by the woman::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @EVANS>::Looks to Haas::  They''re probably punishing that
mob.
CMO Ratchet has entered the room.
GwenivereMarqusa: ((troubles Ratch?))
CMO Ratchet: [[Yes. ::glowers::]
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Waits impatently on the bridge::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>*<CMO>I am picking up traces of SO2.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::digs her nails into the chair, wondering how the
Captain does this day after day.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[amo] doc, was there something else?  You are free to
stay on the bridge of course . . .
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet*><CMO>::Looking at a tricorder::
RomnHaas: @OPS>::also puts on trousers and a vest.:: Captain?  M-might I
suggest we send someone to the gateway point?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I'm just worried.
T L Lost: *<helm>[CMO]SO2?  What's that?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Linnay>  I volunteer to go, sir(s).
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>*<CMO>::Gives long explanation filled with Star Trek
technobabble::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @EVANS>:Nods her agreement to Linnay's request.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>  Good ahdea, Rommie.  You and Lt. Linnay proceed back to
the gateway point.  If the Eagle establishes a gateway, have them bring the
Eagle here.  ::To Evans::  Where, exactly are we?
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>*::translates the information from the readout as quickly
as he can.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks down at the chair arm:: [amo] You're not the
only one.
CommoLukasFyrstk: (SO2 is Sulfur Dioxide gas.  It is used a lot in water
purification.  It also displaces oxygen and reall REALLY tastes yucky.))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Is speaking from experience))
LtJG Josie Tracy: ((Used in chemical Fire extguishers as well))
GwenivereMarqusa: ((LOL!  Had a taste of it Cappy?))
T L Lost: *<helm>[CMO] Put that in english Ratch.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Evans> ::sheepish lok::  I ... I really don't know, sir.  We
were kept off the bridge and not privvy to where we were headed when Captain
Prentiss comandeered the ship.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>*Ok Tru I think I got it. That console over there opens
an Iconic gateway. Max is trying to figure out what the last place it was set
to was.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Youhuh!  When it leaked in our flitering room one time.))
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>*<CMO> Sulfer dioxied. It was once used in Earth water
purification though mostly by humans and not Klingons or Romulans. It displaces
oxygen and tastes really foul mind you.
GwenivereMarqusa: ((Oops!))
T L Lost: *<helm>[cmo] sounds like fun, why would it be here?
T L Lost: *<helm>[sci] Iconic Gateway?
Malachi Styles: SCI> That will make things a bit more difficult.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>* Because the Iconians were really strange people? I
doesn't say.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO> [EVANS]  Where are our communicators and phasers?
T L Lost: *<helm>[CMO] what else could it be used for Ratch?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>*::walks over and pushes the buttons that should open
the gateway to where ever the Captain, Rommie and Mal went.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @EVANS>:: shows where all the equipment is::  We were
stripped of our communicators, sir.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>*<CMO>Many thinks
T L Lost: *<helm>[CMO] Speculate why here.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> On 20th centry earth SO2 was used for fire suppresion.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The beams again lance out.  The very air in front
of the team starts to shimmer and the gateway starts to shift thru different
worlds and different times::
T L Lost: *<helm>[sci] Can you get the gateway open and keep it open Josie?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>* Open it is. Max is trying to translate the coorenantes
that the AT used.
RomnHaas: @OPS>::grabs a communicator and a phaser.  Nods to Lt. Linnay.::
Ready?
T L Lost: *<helm>[sci] any way to figure out the exact coordinates on on our
map of where it is?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> If it's in the readouts from that other console Max
should be able to come up with it.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Linnay>::Nods eagerly. ::
T L Lost: *<helm>should?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>[OPS]  Stay in contact, and trah to keep out of sahght.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>* I didn't build this thing. So I am making best guess
hypothsis.
T L Lost: *<helm>::nods:: [CMO] Ratch?  Any ideas?
RomnHaas: @OPS>  Aye, sir.  ::Heads out with Lt. Linnay.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet*><CMO>I am a doctor not a . .
T L Lost: *<helm>+Eagle+ Commander, the Captain and others are probably okay.
They may have slipped through an Iconian Gateway.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+Tru+Iconian Gateway?  Do you know where they are?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @CO>[EVans}  We need to get up to that ship.
T L Lost: *<helm>+Eagle+ Josie and Max are working on it now Sir.
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Or at least to get into space.
T L Lost: *<helm>[CMO] You were also a science officer.  So, speculate.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+Tru+ Keep me updated.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @EVANS>  Well they do occassionally run shuttles back and
forth.  To take suplies back tot he ship.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submited,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle