<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>, Dominie <DrDominie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:18:53 -0500

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

Once again, great job everyone.  I had a gret time tonite.

As far as logs during the week:
I think I would like you all to do something with your characters getting the third degree from interrogators at Starfleet Command.  As I stated at the end of the sim, Starfleet is still trying to keep the T'Kil under wraps until they know for sure who and exactly what the T'kil is.

Also, if anyone wants to see what the twins loked like BEFORE they took their trip back thru time, you can see a picture of them on my web page, http://members.aol.com/captfyrstk

Sim recap
Officers present:  Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Commander Marqusa, Lts Dawson, Haas and Lost, Dr. Hamza, Lt. jg Tracy, Dr. Melody
Offficers absent: Ensign Rose
Stardate: 59152.95

The Eagle approaches Sector oo1.  They are intercepted by the USS Kitty Hawk and ordered to slwo the three-quarter impulse.  The Kitty hawk's  commanding officer, Fleet Captain Moreland beams over to the
Eagle and starts to take ver anything and everyting that pertains to the future Falcon and Fyrstk twins.

Dr. Melody, along with the EMH continue to dal withthe rash running through crewmembers.  They believe they have the source tracked to a plant in one of the infected crewmen's room.

End recap

JPEG image

Respectfully submitted
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore