<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eagle <Usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:24:12 -0400

http://www.eagle.starfleetphoenix.com
Sim Notes:

Excellent post, Melody.  That is the kind of stuff I really enjoy seeing.

Aa far as posts this week, there will probably be a couple hours between sims, and most of you, save Dr. Hamza, have some leisure time aboard ship.  Dr/ Hamza can even do a post furthering her diagnosis of the Princess's daughter (Post hint).

Sim recap
"In Orbut of Gundassia"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa (playing NPC), Lt. Commanders Haas, Lost and Dr. Hamza, Lt. Matsu, Dr. Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Lt jg Obrian
NPCs used:  Lt Vanik (Haas), Lt Soren (Marqusa), Ensigns Halusa & Ocrew (Fyrstk) Cns Dennex (Fyrstk), Cadet Wren (Lodt)
Stardate: Supplemental

Dr, Hamza and team beam down to the planet.  The chief medical officer finds that the Princess's daughter, named for the doctor who delivered her, is ill.  Dr. Hamza starts her examination of the child.

On board the ship, Lt Commander Lost deals with the two combatants, and then sends them to sickbay for the doctor to deal with.  Apparently, their combatting isn't complete.

End Recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::AA::
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, supplemental:
CommoLukasFyrstk: We are now in orbit above the planet Gundassia.  The princess
has requested the services of our chief medical officer. The nature is still
unknown
CommoLukasFyrstk: Lt. Commander Lost has gone below to check on a skirmish
between a couple crew members.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah hope Dr. Hamza has remembered her ear plugs this tahme
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS}  Cadet.  Keep a l;ock on the doctor and her team.
T L Lost: <HPW> Yes sir. ::maintains a good lock on the away team, for the
moment::
T L Lost: <AXO>::looks around at the two who were involved in the fighting::
What is going on down here?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  THe Docotor and her team beam down to the planet.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> ::Is at her console doing science stuff.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Also at the science console:: [CSCI]  I have already
pulled up information on Gundassia, Lt.  I am going to go finish my studies.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>Alright Ensign.
CnsDennex: Crewman> ::Looks at Lost::  I-.... I lost my temper, Commander.
T L Lost: <AXO> That's obvious crewman.  But WHY did you lose your temper?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::In sickbay... bored again.::
CnsDennex: Haluisa> ::wiping at his sore jaw:::   Decause he jealous...::winces
as it is painful to speak.::
T L Lost: <AXO>::turns and looks at Haluisa:: Jealous of what?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Gets a mischivous grin on her face.::~~Mal...~~
CnsDennex: Halusa>  ::Winces again   ::  Ne an'  barrin's.
Lt Tebok trKhev has entered the room.
Lt Tebok trKhev: [sorry. I lost track of time! I was reading]
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::In the TL..smiles::  ~~Yes~~
Lt JG Melody: AMO>~~Guess what~~
T L Lost: <AXO> You mean the fact that you and Barrin's are under suspicions of
dereliction of duty?  Is that what he's jealous of?
Malachi Styles: sci> ::tries to cheat and read "what", but cannot:: ~What?~
T L Lost: <AXO> Now both of you are to go straight to sickbay, with security
escort, while I determine if anyone's going to spend anytime in the brig.
T L Lost: ((Ratch, you are down on the planet))
Lt JG Melody: AMO>~~There are now about fifty teen age girls on my homeworld
daydreaming about you.>Giggle<~~
CnsDennex: Halusa> ::blushes and wants to throw Lost's games back in his face,
but doesn't::  In.... a way, sir.
T L Lost: <AXO>::turns and exits::
T L Lost: <AXO>::heads back up to the bridge::
CnsDennex: Halusa> ::Heads to sick bay::
CnsDennex: CNS>  ::comes down the same corridor Lost is coming up::
T L Lost: <AXO>::Doesn't see the counselor, walks past him::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Goes over the information::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::blushes:: ~ About me?~ ::Exits the TL::
T L Lost: <AXO>::doesn't return to the bridge, heads to his "office" instead::
CnsDennex: CNS> ::follows Lost:::  Are you ignoring me, Commander?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>~~ When I went home I told them about the most hansome,
smartest, bravest and most helpful young man on the ship.~~
T L Lost: <AXO>::stops in teh Hallway and looks up:: Huh? ::sees the
counselor:: No.  Did you need something?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: @ As the docotr and team arrive on the planet the
Princess's guard greets her:: GUARD>  DOCTOR! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> I hope the doctor brough ear protection.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::turns to go into his quarters without waiting for the
door to unlock.  Runs into it::  OOOF!!
GwenivereMarqusa: @Soren>::Is really glad she has earplugs in, follows the
guards::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Chuckles at the CO's comment.::Vanik: HELM:
Especially with her ears.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ~ Did they se what I look like?~
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Winces as she feels him hit the door.:: ~~>giggle< Watch
where your going... No all they have are my description of you.~~
Malachi Styles: SCI> ~No wonder they think I'm cute then.~
RomnHaas: ((The CO's Comment remark was supposed to go earlier.))
Lt JG Melody: AMO>~~ Because you are. Expecaly when you blush like that.~~
CnsDennex: CNS>  I had just heard about the fight, Commander.  Anyting should
come to my attention?
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::lushes even more:: ~How'd you know I was blushing?~
Lt JG Melody: AMO>~~ Because you always blush when we talk like this.~~
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Guard> ::Leads the team tot he princess's chambers::
T L Lost: <AXO>Not at this time, now if you'll excuse me, I have some business
I must attend to.  ::continues heading to his office::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Down on the planet::
CnsDennex: CNS>  Of course, Commander.  A new game?
T L Lost: <axo>As a matter of fact, yes.  ::turns into his office and shuts the
door::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Princess> ::Sees Ratchet::  THANK GOODNES YOU ARE HERE!
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Ummm . . *jumps a little startled* Hello
CnsDennex: CNS> ::Smiles, makes a notation on his padd and goes into his
office, across the hall from the XO's::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Princess> QUICK!  MY LITTTLE RATCHET.  SHE IS SICK!
T L Lost: <AXO>::locks the door and wonders how long it'll be before Gwen
returns.  He can't wait to go back to playing his games, everything was much
more fun then.::
CnsDennex: Halusa> ::Walks into sick bay.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Stand up.:: Hello How can I help you?
Malachi Styles: SCI>~ I guess compliments embarrass me some.~
GwenivereMarqusa: Guards>::escorts both the crewman and Halusa to sickbay::
They both need to be checked out before I throw them in the brig.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>~~ You're even cuter when you blush, by the way~~
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Regretting the lack of head phones:: What ..
happened? Where?
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::inwardly wondering ~little Ratchet????~*
CnsDennex: Halusa>  I t'ink ny jaw is di-located.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>Please sit up on the biobed.::Pulls out a tricorder.::
GwenivereMarqusa: ((Everyone down on the planet, please remember to use the "@"
sign))
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Princess>  FOR DAYS, SHE HAS NOT EATEN MUCH OR GOTTEN OUT OF
BED>  SHE IS SICK!!
CnsDennex: Halusa> ::Does so::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Mmmm::Your right. You have a dislocated jaw.::Pulls out a
hypo.::
CnsDennex: OCrew> ::Looks tot he security guard::  Are you really goin gto take
us to the brig?
GwenivereMarqusa: Guards>That is my plan, yes.
Lt Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>Could you... take me to her ::Still one cannot
gelp feeling a little overwhelmed when they are being almost yelled at::
CnsDennex: Ocrew> ::Smirks cause he did that to Halusa's jaw::  But, it was
just a skirmish.
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard>Your point?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Injects Halusa with a painkiller and then pushes the
jawbone back into its socket::
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard>Until the XO figures out what to do with you, you're
going to the brig.
T L Lost: <AXO>::begins typing up a report on Halusa and the crewman.  Also
searches for penalties for fighting and for dereliction of duty::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Princess> ::Takes Ratch to little Ratch.  Little Ratchet is
very pale in color and is extremely cool to the touch::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Thats going to be sore for a while.::Turns to the other
crewman and scans him.:: So where does it hurt?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Princess> WHAT IS THE MATTER ITH HER??
T L Lost: <HPW>::keeps a lock on the away team, but starts paying attention to
other thins as well::
CnsDennex: Ocrew> :Smiles at the pretty young doctor::  Only thing that hurst,
Doc is that I am goin gto the brig because of that louse over there.
GwenivereMarqusa: @Soren>::keeps one eye on Ratch, but also looks around the
place a bit::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> What were you two fighting about?
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard><amo> He needs to be checked out and scanned doctor.
CnsDennex: Ocrew>  Ensign Barrings, but you know what... :Smiles again at
Melody:: He can have her.... now.
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard><amo> We will need a copy of both of their scans.
Lt Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::moves over to the child and removes a medical
tricorder and starts to scan her:: What happened? When did she start getting
like this?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::To the guard:: I'm doing it sir.::Looks at Ocrew::You were
fighting over a woman and now she means nothing to you?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Princess> TWO DAYS AGO.  SHE STARTED WITH THIS FEVER SHE HAS
AND WE CANNOT SEE WHY
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard><AMO> Are they both medically cleared?
CnsDennex: Ocrew>  There are other women on the ship. ::Smiles at Melody::  If
she doesn't want me, so be it.
CnsDennex: Halusa>  You're such a sleeze, Ocrew.
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard> Both of you shut up.
CnsDennex: Ocrew>  And you're a sneak, Halusa.  A ^&%#@ sneak!!!
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::To Ocrew::Oh ok. ::Hands the guard the copies of the
scans.:: There you go.
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard>Thank you. ::takes the scans:: Now both of you, let's
go.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> You might want to get them to the brig before they start
fighting again.
CnsDennex: Halusa> You;re lucj the guards came in when they did.
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard>::rolls his eye at Melody:: No, you think?
Lt Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::Starts to scan the child:: Has she been sick
-- that is thrown up or anything?
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard>::takes Halusa by the arm and starts leading him out of
there::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Smiles innocently:: Yes I do.
CnsDennex: Halusa slides off the bio-bed.  Ocrew>  O yeah?  ::Slams his fist
int Halusa's jaw again send him flying::
GwenivereMarqusa: Guard 2>::moves over to the crewman:: Let's go before we add
more charges.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>Hey I just fixed that...
CnsDennex: Halusa> ::gets knocked to the ground draging the guard with him::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Runs over to where Halusa landed.::
CnsDennex: Halusa> ::Unconscious now::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Uses her Telekinetics to lift Halusa onto the bio bed.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Princess>  THROWN UP?  NO  SHE HAS NOT BEEN OUT OF BED.
CANNOT THROW ANYTHING
Lt JG Melody: AMO> You can take him..::points to Ocrew:: to the brig I will
take care of Halusa.
CnsDennex: Ocrew> ::Looks to Sec2.::  NOW I have good reason to be in the brig.
 ::Looks over to Melody::  Lunch sometime, Doctor?
Lt Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>I mean, sorry misundertanding ::smiles wanely::
Has she been .... never mind ::continues to scan::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @ACTION> ::Ratch's scans show the child has an extremely low
body temperature.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Lunch with you? I don't think so. What kind of loser sucker
punches a fellow crewmember in sickbay?
CnsDennex: Ocrew> :: slightly hurt at Melody's words::  He had it coming,
Doctor. He stole my girl
Lt JG Melody: AMO> If she was your girl he wouldn't have been able to steal
her. When a woman give you her heart no one can take it away.
Lt Tebok trKhev: @Ratchet><CMO>::Reaches for a hypo to take a blood sample::
Lt JG Melody: (gives)
CnsDennex: Ocrew> ::very forlorn now::  That's what I thought too, Doc
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Can feel the tension from the sickbay:: ~ Everything
okay, Mel?~
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I'm not one to give advice on love but did you talk to her
about it?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>~~ Things are ok. Two crewmember fighting over the same
girl.~~
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Starting back to his studies:: ~~ Okay.  Just checking~~
CnsDennex: Ocrew> :: Looks tot he Sec2::  You can get me outta here now.
::Very docile::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::starts to taje a blood sample. Its not hypothermia
since the girl has been inside and in bed::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Good Ratch.  I like that))
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding USS Eagle