[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Messanger

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:48:00 -0600

Now..., see what I! started? (LMBO with humbled mien & shrug)

Aramendo you didn't start anything.

You're absolutely right, dlccom is no worm at all!! My dislexia is really acting up and

Dont think it was that at all. Wouldn't do to be perfect. Now would it?

I apologize to all, above all and in the first place to Juanita. I could certainly have led
her to make a mess of things, couldn't I?

There was not a chance of me messing up. I always wait to see if there are others that might reply to agree or disagree.

But still in the hijackthis report where it says one startup file is Hawlert Packard writting software. How is that possiable on a Dell system See here

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe running process. (tfswctrl.exe)
Hewlett-Packard DLA Packet Writing Software

Possibly nasty! According to our database this process runs normally in c:\winxp-e\system32\dla\! Check if you know this process and arrange a viruscheck where required.

At least I stirred up the hive enough so as to make this place come alive.

HeeHee make us stay on our toes.

Glad you all decided to participate and kept an eye on me. Again, I'm certainly
most sorry 'bout my blunder, Juanita.

All you owe me is to keep sending me all those good url's when I ask a stupid question. So I can go read something about it. That is a good thing. You know lazy me. I like to have it like this. Start\programs\whatever\and whatever else. Not a good way to learn is it. Maybe somethings but not all.

Have a good Christmas