[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Messanger

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 03:15:23 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Why not copy/paste the list of the running progs. into a message to the board,
Juanita?
That way we can all participate and learn simultaneously.

Or better yet, run HJT and post a copy of the log it renders to the list:
I know it will be much more effective in producing a complete list of all
that's running in your box.

And yes, that was a great tip from down under Sandy. She's come a long way
since she first acquired XP, hasn't she?
It seems it was ages ago; that was pre SP1, I think.

Hopefully, Dell didn't bundle any Symantec stuff in your new purchase. Just
give us the HJT log and we'll see what we can do.

Armando