Welcome To Triad Tech Talk
The Fastest, Easiest, and Cheapest (free) way to get answers to all of your computer questions!
Have you ever wished that you knew someone that you could ask about computers,software, hardware, the "net"? Well, now you do, 24 hours a day seven days a week and FREE!
Triad Tech Talk is a mailing list designed with you in mind. The average computer user. This is where you can ask questions, help someone else, and discuss anything involving the computer or the internet. A place to learn more about them, how they work, and more importantly, how to make them work for you, from others like yourself. A place to ask and answer questions, and share your experiences....both good and bad! Just downloaded a great new program? This is your opportunity to share that information with others of similar interest. Know of a great site for homework help? Share it with the list. Need help with email? Just ask, and someone will explain it for you. Find out where to get the best deals, how to install your new sound card, get tips, tricks, and even ask for help in finding something on the web. All things computer can be asked, answered, and discussed in this forum. After you have subscribed to the list, (instructions below) simply send your question(s) via email to [email protected]
As with every private list, we have a small set of simple rules:
To join Triad Tech Talk and begin learning, as well as helping others in our quest to conquer the ever changing world of computing, simply enter your email address here.
Upon receipt of your confirmation, you can begin posting to the group. We hope you find us helpful, and look forward to your participation in this fun and informative group!
- Keep the topics computer-related, with the exception of OTFriday. (Off topic Friday) This is the day reserved for humor and lightness that can sometimes be necessary when trying to make your pc do what it is that you know that it's supposed to be doing, but for some reason it just isn't. :-)
- Please enter the topic of your post in the subject field. This makes it easier for others on the list to: a) Filter emails within their email clients, and b) Respond and communicate more efficiently on the list.
- No Flaming--this is not a personal list.
- SPAM, advertising, and all other related material will not be tolerated.
- This list is a free resource dedicated to computer education, and is provided through AvenirWeb and Freelists. Violators will be removed from the list at the listowner's discretion.