[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Messanger

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:47:30 -0500

Hi Juanita,

Most likely it's an ActiveX issue.

Try this, go to internet options, click on the 'programs' tab> then click
the 'manage addons' tab near the bottom,. When that opens, Scroll down till
you find Windows Messenger, highlight it, then click the 'disable' button.
"Ok" your way out of that and it should stop being such a pest..
Alternatively you can just remove the active X itself. But this way, it's
still there if you wish to use it later on.

HTH,

Bruce

  _____