[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Messanger

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:09:55 -0600

From: "Bruce Eddy"

Juanita is maybe not a
PC 'Ace' but she's no slouch either?:))) I think she'll do just fine now
that she doesn't have quite so much 'help' at home?:)) she's a pretty smart
cookie, but she worries about turning off too many things. Once she gets out
of windows 98 mode she'll be fine.. (sorry Juanita, I tends to calls 'em as

Thanks Bruce. My other problem is I am obsessed with not having things on here that I dont need. Chuck put me streight on that. I might not need it now, but later down the road I might. And thanks for the reminder about the ram.