[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Messanger

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:08:17 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

well, dlcccoms.exe is a worm. This is from a Googlr Search:

QUOTE ON
----------------
"dlcccoms.exe" classified as a WORM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=dlcccoms.exe&btnG=Search
or http://snipurl.com/kx45

http://www.bullguard.com/forum/10/WINFIXER-HELP_23594.html
"When I finished and rebooted I got a notification saying that I had new
hardware to install (DLCCC CUSTOMER CONNECT AND SDDMI2). I googled these and
found out they are pests.  I went back into safe mode and deleated these..."
---------
QUOTE OFF

Now, to get rid of it, properly.

At majorgeeks there is this:
" take a minute to read the Basic Spyware, Trojan And Virus Removal tutorial."
http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

Have a go at it, Juanita. Folloow their instructions in your tackling of
"dlcccoms".

Let us know if you need any additional help. They've covered all the basics and
these are very legible instructions, much more detailed than I could do on my
own, so you should
accomplish it without a problem.

That's where the "messages" that you spoke of are emanating.

Hijackthis does it again!

Armando